Thread: SONAR is not working in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

SONAR is not working in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Hi guys I have recently update my internet security to Norton Internet Security 2012 beta first I was using Norton internet security 2011 in my computer and there was no problem with my system and after that when I have upgraded to Norton Internet Security 2012 beta after that SONAR has stopped working and it not detecting Trojans. I have to delete the Trojans manually. please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: SONAR is not working in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

As far as I know in new Norton Internet Security 2012 beta SONAR works fine and it deletes all the Trojans properly. first I will suggest you to check whether this problem is coming with any particular files or you are facing this problem every time while you get the Trojan.

According to me SONAR detects the any file as a Trojans on the basis of the file reputation and that is why I will first suggest you to check the file reputation first. if the file reputation is not good then it will remove the file automatically and if the file reputation is good and if you still think that it should be gets deleted then you have to delete it manually.

if SONAR is not deleting Trojans automatically even with the bad reputation then I think there might be something wrong with your Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from your laptop and after that installing it again and after doing that you will not get any issue.

Try above solutions and after that let me know what the result is.

I my laptop I was also having the same problem with the SONAR in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after that I have checked all the setting but there was nothing wrong with the setting all the things were proper. now after that I have reinstalled the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Well I have tried to solve this issue by checking all the setting of the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after doing all the proper setting also I was also getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta but problem still remains after that. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Is this problem occurs due to any virus or this is software issue. if anyone having the same problem and have solution then please help me.

Did you try to fix this issue by updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in your computer? If you have not tried this idea yet then first I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

According to me you should first check that whether your Norton Internet Security 2012 beta is updated with the latest virus definition or not. if not then first run the live update in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta. you can also download the latest virus definition file from official site of the Norton and after downloading that install it in your computer. now after that check whether SONAR is working properly or not.

If you are still getting the same problem after that then you can also download the latest build of the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta which is 19.0.0.128 and after downloading that install it in your computer. I think after installing this you will not get any issue and your problem will solved.

if after trying above solution also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should contact the Norton support and there you have to ask for the SONAR problem which you are facing in your computer and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this.

I have referred your solution I in which you have said that I have to install the new build of the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after that I have downloaded new billed of Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and after that I have installed it in my system and after that my problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.