Thread: Task Report does not get updated in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Task Report does not get updated in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Hello friends I am using Norton Internet Security 2012 beta in my computer and it is very nice software. Now in my computer whenever Norton Internet Security 2012 beta performs quick scans at that time it gets updated in task report automatically but from last sometimes whenever Norton Internet Security 2012 beta performs quick scans at that time it does not get updated automatically. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Task Report does not get updated in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

first of all I will suggest you to check first whether when you do full system scan or do any updates at that time it gets updated in your task report or not. if it is working properly then I think there might be something wrong went during the quick scan process try to do the quick scan manually and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

Yes I am also agree with the above post sometime if the any quick scans has performed during the idle timer then at that time this problem can take place and that is why you have to first check that whether other activities do gets recorded properly in task report or not.

if this problem is coming with all the activities like updates, downloads or scanning then I think there might be something wrong with your Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and I will suggest you try to solve this issue by removing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from your computer completely and after removing the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to ruin the Ccleaner which will clean all the unwanted files and after that you have to install the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again and after installing it your problem will get solved easily.

Well after looking at your post I have first checked the task report by running the quick scan manually and after that running it when I have checked the task report at that time also it was doesn’t get updated. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

In my laptop I am also having the same issue and I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta but I am still facing the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Well in my computer I am also using the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and I normally check the task report regularly to and all the things are working fine. if you are facing problem with that then I think you should try to solve this issue. First you have to go to the control panel and after click on the add remove programs that you have to remove it from there and after that you have to download the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta installation file from the internet again because sometime due to the corrupt installation also this type of problem can take place. First download the installation file from the internet and after that install In your computer and then your problem will get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

i think you must be using the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta with build 108 and in this version task report is having bug and that is why I will suggest you try to solve this issue by updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 in your computer and after that you problem might get solved.

yes the latest build which I know is 19.0.0.128 is which has no problems with task report and iot works absolutely fine and that is why I will suggest you to update the Norton Internet Security 2012 with this new version and after updating it check whether you are getting the same issue or not. as far as I know you will not get any issue after updating the Norton Internet Security 2012 with latest build. If you need any more information then let me know.

If you are still having the same issues with the Norton Internet Security 2012 then I will suggest you that you should take the help from the Norton support and I think they will give you proper solution regarding this problem.

Well after trying different solution also I was getting the same issue with Norton Internet Security 2012 beta and task report was not working properly and after that I have removed Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from my system and then I have installed Norton Internet Security 2012 beta again and after reinstalling the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta my system all the things are started working properly.