Thread: How to fix Startup Manager Bug in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

How to fix Startup Manager Bug in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

I have desktop at my hope with the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta. I don’t have any problem with the working of the system till last week. Then I put a few begin up things to postpone one is MS Mouse utility and different is MS Keyboard but they won't stack following restart and more paramount. When I select Run Delayed Items Norton begin them but projects carry on flighty. For instance console driver/utility won't stack hotkey practicality then after that I should restart those projects via Task Manager. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: How to fix Startup Manager Bug in Norton Internet Security 2012 beta

Since either of the aforementioned are satellite gadgets, there is a conceivable risk that stacking them out of the MS leaned toward arrangement may effect in Firewall obstruction of some kind.

I can give you some reasons for that as follows:
    The postponing is not without problem and I put them back to ordinary begin-up method. The systems are not paramount and their postponement should not create effect of the usefulness while they are deferred for modest sum of time. Their reason is giving sizzling-key purpose to rodent and console.

I can give you some information about the Startup Manager Bug. Startup Manager is unhindered product. It is authorized under the GNU General Public License (GPL) form 2. This denotes you are unhindered to utilize it and to change it, but provided that you circulate your adjustments you should disseminate the altered origin code moreover.

My test was with several applications which typically try not to open a user interface, but demonstrate a tray symbol when utilizing automatic-begin. Following restart now saw one running under Norton's User ccsvchst technique. To start with musing applications were not running, but tray symbols showed up following something greater than 5 min.