Thread: Skins and GUI for Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

Skins and GUI for Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

I am a private Bank Manager I am always interested in latest upcoming antivirus and protection for system related application because of my requirement, so recently I have heard about Norton Antivirus 2012 beta version launched on their social sites, I want to use that version, but doesn’t have that much of information towards that application, so I need some information regarding its feature, GUI, types of skins present for this application. Is it provides the User friendly Interface; will it’s easy to understand by normal computer user. So if you guys have any ideas please suggest me, your ideas for my query is appreciate. Please give your feedback.

Re: Skins and GUI for Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

The main common back ground for Norton Antivirus 2012 is bit dark which is one of the good User Interface, beside this is also have some good color combination like 2011 ray skins. And there is also some of the skin available which is similar to the previous version. With the proper icons and navigation key the NIS 2012 is simple to use and also it provide the User Friendly GUI by which one can scan, update, and remove threats from there system. The skins are simple to use and well suitable for its professionalism.

Re: Skins and GUI for Norton Antivirus 2012 beta.

The gray scheme is set as the standard back ground which is not similar to that the Ray somewhat it’s not that much good as compare to Ray background of the old version of Norton antivirus. Here the developer tries to give some fancy look but that doesn’t make the sense. Finally the old GUI is still better than this new one so they should bring that old GUI back.