Thread: Unable to connect to the Symantec Server with Norton Insight

Unable to connect to the Symantec Server with Norton Insight

I have desktop at my home. I am the user of Norton insight from few months. I don’t have any problem with my system till last week but after that I faced some serious problem with it. The actual problem is I am Unable to connect to the Symantec Server with Norton Insight. I don’t understand the exact reason. Can anyone give me suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Unable to connect to the Symantec Server with Norton Insight

There are in any event several strings on this even now, but, thus far, there doesn't appear to have been any advance made on determining it. According to me this is an extended standing situation with the Betas. Here's trusting it is determined before discharge.

According to me this is not a Norton Beta issue; Norton 2012 and NIS2011 utilize the same Symantec File Insight Server at Santa Clara. This Server is impermanent unavailable from long time, this denotes The Cloud is Dead.

I want to share my experience with you. I've had a contrasting issue sometime before but which could be comparatively same. I got reports that Norton wouldn't be able to gain entrance to the web for assistance or reestablishment, granted that it had no problem doing so with Live Update. At long last I modified the default browser from IE 9 to FF and the issue was instantly altered. When I then gave back where its due browser to IE 9, the situation stayed settled. Since any of you testers are ready to attempt switching default programs, the consequences could be of service.

I make a point not to think it needs to do with the default browser with the Availability of the Insight Server on any system which faces this kind of error. Some of the time this Server Connection at Santa Clara is good to go, now and again not, no matter which program is situated default program and that is not important in any case.

As there won't be a brand new System Works turning out any more, I will need to switch to either NIS or 360 when my present subscription runs out. I don't have prior knowledge regarding that situation in consideration of I utilize System Works Standard and that isn't in my system. I just have the antivirus part of NIS as of now any avenue. I actually know that the popup continues adage to check my settings for my association and my substitute settings which I don't have any unless my ISP has produced some adaptations that I am ignorant of. Do we hold the same ISP possibly? I do get the alternate updates however similar to the virus definitions and the alternate updates that I am supposed to get. It unequivocally appears to be that one part of the project for me now. Cheerfully, my unmoving full framework sweep will run peachy.

I have some doubt as this is identified with what ISP we utilize. I am still gaining all upgrades and my full framework outputs are all telling the truth out. I am not encountering any uncommon exhibition issues so it’s additionally doubtful that this is being brought on by some sort of malware.