Thread: Norton Internet Security 2012 beta uninstalled due to virus

Norton Internet Security 2012 beta uninstalled due to virus

I have desktop at my home. I want some information about the Norton Internet Security 2012 beta so I searched it on the web and I got information related to that in which they declare Norton Internet Security 2012 beta uninstalled due to virus and give the whole description. I get this information from languy99. I don’t have enough idea about this topic. Can anyone give me some more information on this topic? Please help me.

Re: Norton Internet Security 2012 beta uninstalled due to virus

Concerning the virus, I’ve never viewed this ever, and I don’t trust languy99 anymore with his commending chest talk. I did trust him first but not anymore. I don't think it’s exceptional to test a beta versions a totally practical form of a different against-virus community, it’s not honest.

I’ve additionally contended a part for this data, resulting from the fact that I'm tired individuals talking unfavorable things about Norton, simply on the grounds that they have caught something about Norton 2006, but I've tested with some facebook virus. An associate sent me a note "Do you wanna giggle" then afterward sent me a connection to a "YouTube movie" which needed "a player". This player uninstalled Norton 360 v 5. This is something that unquestionably needs to be altered. I think this is a situation with the tamper security. I'm confident something might be finished regarding this. NIS with tamper security on might as well be immune to ambushes by different product even if user started.

Then again if the buried product was the Norton Removal Tool I could look for it to do its work and altogether uninstall any Norton item introduce? I'd need to concur with you. The weakest channel in this entire security chain is still the chair/keyboard interface. I don't know assuming that he's languy99 or not and genuinely I don't regard, but Norton 2012 makes a great showing in every last trace of the tests and it does magnificent work even in langue and Matt from uproot-malware identified audits. I have tested it numerous times and it never foundered, excluding when SONAR wasn't working.

I am not trusting on languy99 from YouTube but I have look at some of his films and that are about for that point. Norton has a robust SONAR system and Norton I am able to get you the proposed malware systems so you are able to look at them. Yet what that is indicating that Norton is on the top but no alternate community is taking the lead in any of their systems. I am in the process of expression Norton demonstrated join similar to a hips, conduct blocker or sandboxing these threats are turning out quicker and snappier regular and the focus is to secure your framework. I peruse the pc-mag assessments and yes it did amazing but we are getting a load of newfangled routes on threats and zero day malware.

I want to share my experience with you. I extract from a rar document onto a document on desktop and the SONAR pick up some but it didn't get the sum total of them and your scanner for this late Norton is much washout than Norton 2011 something needs to be finished.

I peruse about it and would like to declare that SONAR is a behavioral blocker. HIPS are ready in the progressed project control in Smart Firewall.