Thread: How to stop KIS Keylogger Warning

How to stop KIS Keylogger Warning

I'm pretty sure this is a false positive but since a few days ago kaspersky gives me a keylogger warning when I try to boot my system. The reason I purchased Kaspersky is because I want to gives the security to my email account. This warning comes at the middle of this booting process. What should I do to stop this warning? Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: How to stop KIS Keylogger Warning

I think this is the kaspersky problem and hence you need to check that this antivirus of the system has been work well or not. Normally it happen that the antivirus will be restricts the access permission to specific system files. In that case the actual case, kaspersky did not install very well. Hence I suggest to you for perform the antivirus retinal task on your windows 7 based system. I think this is the best way that can be work to remove the actual problem onto it and then you can successfully perform this booting process.

There is no need to perform such kind of risky task on this windows system. The antivirus update could also help a lot to remove such kind of reinstalling the support files of this antivirus. and in the response you can able to stop this warning messages.

I think that is normal, I got that one at first time, it is something about the keyboard drivers and the warning is to be shows that the something has been happen on this system. Then I use an system restore task on it. Suddenly it works and at the end of it will be help to solve such kind of problem. I think you need to do same thing on your system.

Some system based booting application has to be work to monitoring each keystroke from the keyboard. This task is to be performing at the time of the system boot process. I think that time the system can’t be able to find the correct supported files of this system. You need to perform the upgrade system task on it and that will be work to stop the warning message. Yes, the upgrade system task will be replacing the corrupted supported files of the system and in that process it also removes such kind of problem. There are online upgrade task available on your windows system. Use it and hope that it works to solve your problem.

If found that this warning message also restrict you to access the pc, then I think the way is only to format the OS drive. It could be possible that the system has not been capable to avoid such warning message and hence it won’t boot the system in proper way. In that case, the best is to be format the OS drive and locate the performance of this system. Yes, I know that it takes lot of time to backup the system, but it will be avoid the entire future problem.

You need to install REFOG Keylogger on your windows system. This program has to be perform an action that can be work to solve such kind of problem and in response, it will be work to remove the all problem related to this keylogger. The actual work of this application is to be logs and monitors all activities on the computer where it is installed. You can evaluation this info in a straight line by entering a secret combination and watching the log. This application also helps to protect your system application from the other users. Then install it and solve such problem.