Thread: How to remove Conduitenginesetup virus

How to remove Conduitenginesetup virus

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but from last one week I am getting the virus called Conduitenginesetup. Last night working on the system I have scanned the system and after that I have got the error message saying that:” Conduitenginesetup” and now also I am not able to remove the Conduitenginesetup virus on mine system. I have tried the lots of solution to get rid the Conduitenginesetup virus but nothing helped me to solve the mine issue. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the Conduitenginesetup virus on mine system. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to remove Conduitenginesetup virus

The Conduitenginesetup is virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. If you have installed the any antivirus on your system and then make sure you have updated the antivirus and after that make scan on your system. If you have not installed the any antivirus and then I would like to suggest you to make install the antivirus and after that make scan on your system.

Just go through the below location and after that make delete the all files that are given below:
    %COMMONDESKTOPDIR%\BUY WHITESMOKE.LNK
    %COMMONPROGRAMS%\STARTUP\WHITESMOKE 2011.LNK
    %COMMONPROGRAMS%\WHITESMOKE\LAUNCH WHITESMOKE.LNK
    %COMMONPROGRAMS%\WHITESMOKE\UNINSTALL.LNK
    %COMMONPROGRAMS%\WHITESMOKE\WHITESMOKE REGISTRATION.LNK
    %DESKTOPDIR%\WHITESMOKE 2011 (CONTINUE INSTALLATION).LNK
    %TEMP%\GLF17.TMP.CONDUITENGINESETUP.EXE
    %TEMP%\OK
    %TEMP%\RPTHOOK.DLL
    %TEMP%\RPWACHERH.DLL
    %TEMP%\SAMPLECB_51.EXE
    %TEMP%\WHITESMOKE\CHECKLOCKEDWSFILES.EXE
    %TEMP%\WHITESMOKE_TOOLS.EXE
    %TEMP%\WSCOND.EXE
    %PROGRAMS%\STARTUP\LAUNCH WHITESMOKE.LNK
    C:\IMINSTALLER.EXE

You’re getting this issue due to the Conduit engine product and I think you have installed the corrupted Conduit engine product on your system and so therefore you’re getting the issue. To remove this issue I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the all Conduit engine product and after that make sure your facing the issue or not. Go to the start and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that locate to the Conduit engine product and after that delete the all Conduit engines. Now once you done and after that make scan on your system and after that let me know the issue.

Perform the clean boot on your system and after that make disable the Conduit engine on your system. To do these make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure utility windows and under that locate to the startup tab. Now on the startup tab make check mark on the Conduit related program and after that make click on the disable all button. Now on the once you done and after that make click on the apply all and after that you will get the confirmation for restart the system and after that restart the system. Now once you restarted the system and then let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make repair your system and after that let me know the issue.