Thread: program. w32 blaster.worm trojan downloader of "Spyware Protection" hijacked my system

program. w32 blaster.worm trojan downloader of "Spyware Protection" hijacked my system

Hello friends can you help me out with this, I have been hijacked with a application known as Spyware Protection and when my computer starts up it asks me to scan the computer and then it shows me that my system is infected with trojan downloader w32 blaster.worm and it has been asking me to register and pay for this application and then they would be able to remove that infection now just tell me what is this and how can I solve this problem?

Re: program. w32 blaster.worm trojan downloader of "Spyware Protection" hijacked my system

I think this is just a spam there have been number of software which has been asking you to download and get installed on your system and then check your system are they safe and completely infection free by reading this who don’t wants a safer system you do download that application and install them, now some of the applications have been found which would automatically generate some files and would locate them in your registry and would scan them and display them to you and would be showing very high vulnerable even if they aren’t and would be asking you to remove them and now when you try to remove them they would be asking you to register and buy them I don’t think they are actually needed and I would say that don’t buy anything just uninstall that product.

Re: program. w32 blaster.worm trojan downloader of "Spyware Protection" hijacked my system

Ok so if you are not able to install that file then just try to change the .exe file to .com and see if they are running. Now the next thing what you can do is download the malwarebyte and then scan with it, now just run the MRT and then add the prevx just to be sure that it is gone. Now download and then save them and go to the file is store and then right click on it and then run as admin and you can get this malwarebyte for free. Now just run the Microsoft malicious removal tool and then start and in the search box just type MRT find it at the top of the list and then just right click on it and run it as an admin and then you would be getting it and its update is there on the windows update itself.

There are number of the free application that you can download and get the problem solved first remove the application you are having but better than uninstalling it from here I would be asking you to restore the system and that would be the best thing what you can do it would sort out everything.

Well there has been number of online facilities which would be helping you out. There are certain free online scanners like the eset online scan, onecare.live and the kaspersky virus scanner they would be helping you don’t need to worry just use them and even if you can remove this application and then just scan by your antivirus I think they would be searching out for the infected file and would be asking them to removing them so you can do that and get rid of them.

Would be suggesting you simple steps to go through with it just use the run and run the diskcleanup and simple steps for that is to go to

• Start
    • All Programs
    • Accessories
    • System tools
    • Disk cleanup

And then just type COMMAND in the search box and to find that at a top and then right click and then run as admin and then enter sfc/scannow and it would be searching for the corrupted files. Now analyze the log file entered. Run checkdisk schedule it to run and then next and start and then apply ok and then restart and I hope it would help me out.

Ok the best way to get rid of this problem would be to do the system restore because there are number of such software’s and to remove that file you would be trying number of software’s and in trying them you would be making you system more slow and have more corrupted files so better than this just get rid of that one of the file by system restore and that would give you a system back without any infection.

Don’t you have a Windows CD just insert them and then there would be two option which would be saying to repair and to install the windows just use the repair and start your system repairing I am sure that would solve your problem.

I don't know how you guys have been facing a problem and i have upgraded it nicely and i haven't found any such problme. anyways need to try something to solve this problme i would be saying just stay with the basic try out the basic steps and i am sure that it would be solving your problem. In basics it is like you can try to upgrade the application again and again by restoring your computer. and then upgrade it from the application and that would be helping you because me and my friends have been able to do this easily so i wonder why not you try some more time i think this would help you.