Thread: Help please, my system showing two strange user names

Help please, my system showing two strange user names

Friends, actually my system is showing two different user names, strange! What can I do now? I am using my system at home and except me no one uses my system. I am confused with this error because except me no one log in to my system but still it is showing two strange names. Helpful suggestion needed in this case.

Re: Help please, my system showing two strange user names

Hey, I think this is caused by any virus program. I am telling this thing because except you no one login to your system and you are using this system at your home. In this case I will suggest you to use any antivirus utility. To get out of this problem you will need to scan your system with any antivirus which have latest update. Go with this suggestion and report me back on this forums.

Yup!! I am 100% sure that your system is affected by some virus. I was also facing the same problem and I get out of this problem with the help of Kaspersky antivirus software. So I will also recommend you to use the same for removing the virus effect from your system.

If you are facing problem that your system showing two strange user names then I will recoomend you to scan your system with following with Updated Definitions:
    1: Product Updates and Documentation: Kaspersky Internet Security
    2: SUPER Anti Spyware download.
    I am sure that this will help you to scan your whole system and to get out of your problem. At least try with this to solve your problem.

Ok, if this is an virus effect then i will try to scan my whole system using the AVG 9. I am using AVG 9 from the last few weeks and never came to know that it will help in this problem also. Thanks for telling me that I can also take the help of the antivirus software. Thanks for the above posting and I am sure that it will help me a lot in my case.

Let me tell you that I think this is an major virus/hack issue. In this problem, you will need to format the current windows from your system and install the new fresh copy of windows in your system in other partition. Before this, make sure that you have given the backup for your data files and this thing will help you in saving your data files which are important for you. Before this let me tell you that scan your entire system with the help of any antivirus. If after search also you are getting the same problem then go for the formatting option, this will better for you.

Thanks for the response, but I want to say that when I am trying to enter my username at that time two user name pop up in the username field. This is my actual problem. Except formatting my system, is there any other way to get out of this problem? Suggest me please.

Ok dude, now I get it. Your problem means that while entering your user name two user name pop up in the username field. And the problem is that except you no one else using your system at your home. Then in this case it is confirmed that it is a virus problem. There are only two ways to get out of this problem, the first one is to scan your system with the help of any latest antivirus software, or else format your partition in which you are installed your running OS.