Thread: "Allow" and "Remove" button missing in Microsoft Security Essentials after upgrading

"Allow" and "Remove" button missing in Microsoft Security Essentials after upgrading

Hello guys I have been using this Microsoft Security Essentials from quit a few time and then I found out that this application has a new upgrade and so I did upgraded this software and then I found that now they ALLOW and the REMOVE button which was previously visible whenever it founded any virus or malware that was not available in this upgrade only option which is available is quarantine so can anyone tell me what it this and how should I get rid out this please help me?

Re: "Allow" and "Remove" button missing in Microsoft Security Essentials after upgrading

I haven’t used this application but I think first you must try the basics and see if it is helping you out to solve this problem and the basics are first restore the system back to the previous one and then again install the product I hope this time the problem would be solved and then I think this step would be solving your problem because mostly such cases are been solved by reinstalling I don’t know if this would be taking any effect on this but just try it out hope it helps.

Re: "Allow" and "Remove" button missing in Microsoft Security Essentials after upgrading

Well I think in the Microsoft security essential’s one of the pages you can make certain default actions for some of the threats which would be recommending the actions to remove them once you make this rule it would always take the action against the file has been stated over there.

Hey I don’t think all this would be helping because this has been a bug I have read this somewhere that they haven’t been able to solve this problem by suggestions and now they have been trying to come up with some other upgrade which would be solving this problem. So need to wait for the upgrade to solve this unsolved bug.

Ya I think we can do that by making including it into the default action and that would be helping us but in some way around it won’t be because it would keep taking the same action all the time for those files and even if they aren’t virus they would be prompting us as a virus so what about that? And if even I don’t want to delete those programs they would be asking them to be deleted and they would be deleting those files even when I don’t want to. So please I would be saying that this is surely a bug which they haven’t been noticing out till now or they know that and still they have kept quit as they must be solving the problem.

Many of them has been saying that this is an bug and i wasn't believing it but when i started using it i am thinking the same this is a bug which has been creating lots of problem now. we have to make rules and all to go through with it and all so this is kind of boring stuff and this is an newer version there should be something better but not weaker so i think they need to solve this problem and should workout with this quickly.

I wonder that Microsoft have also came up with a bug in there program and i hope that they would be solving it and if that is not a bug then thats not actually a good option they need to be making this options available and keep us have some more privilege to select what we are needing and what we want to do with that software's should always must have more interaction to the user because it is used by the user and they need to deal with all part of it.