Thread: Is Hacking Legal? And What Is Legal To Hack?

Is Hacking Legal? And What Is Legal To Hack?

Many of the country have the strong rules for the hacking. I want to know more about the hacking. I am little bit crazy to learn this since many of my friends says learning hacking will be useful. But I have one question in actually in the country which has really strong rules for the hacking. But it’s not implemented in the country correctly. So I want to know that is doing the hacking is legal. And if you learned the hacking then what will be legal to hack.

Re: Is Hacking Legal? And What Is Legal To Hack?

Large no of the hacking ways are illegal in many of the countries. But everything in the hacking is not illegal. Since there are two ways which we determine to go and it’s completely depends on you to choose where to go. One in which the use try to hack the sites in the illegal ways and other one is that the user is trying to prevent the hacking. so I will suggest you to learn the ethical hacking it will allows you to learn the new things and make you that much stronger so you can prevent the hacking attack on the systems.

Many of the companies actually hire the professional testers who actually determine the security of the system. So company actually allow them to test and try to hack the system and make the system more secure by pointing out the loopholes to prevent it from the hacker attack which can cause the bigger damage.

Yes there is ethical hacking or also which is known as the white hat hacking is one of the legal way of doing the hacking. There are many courses for doing the ethical hacking. You can also get the job as the ethical hacker. Whose actual task is to prevent the loopholes in the system? And make the system more secure. I don’t think all the ways are legal. If any of the user allows you to hack the particular system which is actually not owned by him then if you try to hack it. It will be counted as the illegal way. All the users who try to make the Trojans or the backdoors then this is also illegal.

Hacking is the way which allows you achieve something in the non-traditional way. Trying to do something which is not actually done by the developer of the software in the program or application. Finding the loopholes in the software and trying to resolve it.

Actually hacking is legal or not is depends upon what you are hacking and why you are hacking. in every application you are using has the some terms and conditions for the product while using. If we try to break the policy of the software then it will be known as the illegal. So if you are going in the ethical hacking then I will suggest you to check those terms and conditions before trying to do anything with application.

I think if you are doing the hacking in your system for your purpose only and you are not trying to harm the other users then it will be legal. You also heard that many of the official sites of the gaming got hacked by the hackers in some interval of the time. Some of them are playstation site, codemasters, THQ etc. all of those sites lost actually many of their user accounts details. Hacking in this way is illegal. So don’t try to hack the official sites. If you want to practice the hacking then there is the free site which allows you to hack their sites. And doing this also never causes any problems so ever or you can practice the hacking on your own system and not the others.

The hacking is not the good way. I am really angry on the hackers who actually try to damage the system or the software and websites. I have faced the problems my account gets hacked on the ea site many of the users have lost their account. With real hard work I got the account back to me. So will be against the hacking which causing such a damage to the user.

Yes the rules changes as the country changes for the hacking. each country has the different rule set. But many of the common rules. I will suggest the user to learn the hacking for your own safety and not for the backing the safety of users. If you are doing illegal activities then those can be pointed out by the internet service provider of yours. Since the things actually changed in the recent years. Since the providers actually monitoring the peoples who using their service. So don’t try to do any hacking you will get spotted quickly.