Thread: Norton Antivirus Vs Nod 32

Norton Antivirus Vs Nod 32

Hi guys I have purchased new laptop in which I have installed windows 7 operating system and now I want to install antivirus software in my laptop because I have to use internet in my laptop. I was searching on the internet about good internet and after doing some research I want to know that which antivirus is good Norton Antivirus or Nod 32. please give your suggestions so I can select the best and if you have any other option then please let me know.

Re: Norton Antivirus Vs Nod 32

Well I think you should install the Norton antivirus software in your laptop because it is far better than NOD 32 antivirus. Norton antivirus has integrated PC tune up tools which very good and that is the main reason I recommending you to install the Norton antivirus. The new Norton antivirus 2011 has feature of SONAR 3 Behavior Protection which monitors your computer or laptop for suspicious behavior. in earlier version of Norton it was said that after installing the Norton antivirus our system runs slowly but now all the things has changed and after installing the Noton antivirus your laptop will not run slowly. Norton antivirus is good for all use means for your home and your office. I was first using Kaspersky antivirus which was also good but after that i have experienced some updates problem in that and then I have purchased Norton antivirus and now I am happy with this ant virus. I think you should also buy this antivirus because selecting the right security system for laptop.

Yes I am also agree with the above post as I have never heard much about NOD 32 antivirus but as far as I know NOD 32 antivirus is nice software for the home use specially if you are using any old PC or laptop. I am telling you this because NOD 32 antivirus is lite software as compared to Norton antivirus. as you have said that you are going to use your it in your laptop then I think you should use first trial pack of the NOD 32 and after that if you like the software then purchase the full version.

Well I was using the Norton antivirus in my computer and after that I have find that because of that antivirus my computer was running very slowly and after that I have used that till my license period and after that I have installed E-scan antivirus in my system. After installing the E-scan antivirus my computer is not running slowly and it also provides the best protection. I have recommended this antivirus software to my friends also and they all are happy with this antivirus. I think you should also install the e-scan antivirus. if you are comparing between NOD 32 and Norton antivirus then from both I will suggest you to install the install the Norton antivirus.

As you have said that New Norton antivirus offers best security against Trojans and latest threats and it has also integrated PC tune up with it so that I can maintain my system very well. After going through this features. I have also searched some information about NOD 32 but I found NOD 32 is less affective then Norton and that is why I have bought Norton antivirus and installed in my system and I am happy with this.