Thread: can Fun Web products be said as parasite

can Fun Web products be said as parasite

Hello friends while I was talking to one of my friend he used some very nice icon and to use that I wanted to use them to and in search of that I visited one of the site which was like fun web products and then I was going through it and thinking to download some of the application I thought that they can be harmful so before downloading that I am asking you all about it. Please tell me can it be said as a parasite one of my friend said that that’s why I am asking.

Re: can Fun Web products be said as parasite

Ok I think your friend was writing and this site is very harmful it has been harming lots of the guys and this has been very dangerous site from some days. Anyway just be away and don’t roam around, who knows that this site would give you a virus without any interface I am afraid of it and I am not interacting with this site ever and would be asking you the same to.

Hey would like to share up my experience about this, while I have been going through this website I found out that some of the click were so sensitive that they were popping up to download one or the other application and I thought that this is kind of virus and I dint downloaded it and later on I founded that this is and bad site which do transfer harmful threats to your computer and suddenly my scanner started prompting up for some Trojan and all and so I don’t think this site would be a good choice to go with just be away that’s what I would be saying and I don’t think that this site would be giving you any application without any virus and Trojans

I think these guys have been uploading all the applications from there computer which has been having lots of virus and Trojans and that’s why they have been uploading all the applications with the virus and all and so I don’t think we need to deal with them. Or may be that they have been having the intention of harming other computer and they are trying always for that.

This is strange that you guys are having this impression about the site I haven’t downloaded anything that’s why may be right now I can say anything about this site but I know that this guys have been providing advertise to many of the companies and so I don’t think they would be dealing up with such virus and all.

I was hoping the same that this would be a bad product because they already seemed to be infected on the site itself whenever i was trying to visit that page they would get so slow and the page kept on making frame and it was very annoying anyways i dint downloaded anything from that site and so now i am safe from it. i asked one of my friend he was also saying that it is ok no problem to download and all but i had some doubt and so i asked you all.