Thread: Get the pop up message “Internet Explorer 9 has finished deleting selected browsing history"

Get the pop up message “Internet Explorer 9 has finished deleting selected browsing history"

I have the desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I faced the problem after that. I am using internet explorer 9 for browsing. Actually my problem is at my browser’s bottom line I get the pop message like “Internet Explorer has finished deleting selected browsing history” when I try to go in the tolls internet options general tabdelete. And it stays there until the session of browsing did not finished unless x-ed out by user. I cannot understand the reason behind this problem. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Get the pop up message “Internet Explorer 9 has finished deleting selected browsing history"

I can give you some information about this topic. I concur, this should be uprooted. There is no explanation that I am able to consider for this pop-up being there, but there are more than enough explanations why someone would like to cautiously clear their history without stressing over a pop-up that they overlooked to close. The individual who clears his or her history knows that they have done so. The just individuals who could be updated of anything by the pop-up are individuals who did not know that the history was cleared. This is a protection concern, and it might as well be altered to fill in as the ability to think could direct.

Re: Get the pop up message “Internet Explorer 9 has finished deleting selected browsing history"

I could enjoy the functionality of IE9 popup that peruses “internet explorer has finished deleting the selected browsing history". This happens as stated by others following erasing scanning history. It is disturbing and wastes time as I launched the erase. Much appreciated.

I also faced Same situation, every time I need to login to a different facebook, message record, emails and so forth, I need to erase my history settings and so forth, get this blatantly pestering pop up which is making me not would like to plague utilizing traveler anymore.