Thread: Is it possible to Remove Funwebproducts and MyWay.MywebSearch with Spybot

Is it possible to Remove Funwebproducts and MyWay.MywebSearch with Spybot

I hope that most of you might be very much familiar with the threats in computer and it is really annoying. The thing is now Spybot is not capable to remove Funwebproducts and MyWay.MywebSearch. While trying to remove it from there it is telling me that it will be remove during the next start-up but it won’t. What can I do now?

Re: Is it possible to Remove Funwebproducts and MyWay.MywebSearch with Spybot

I advise you to download ad-aware then the update and then launch a full scan of your pc. More if you have an antivirus puts a day and did a full scan of your pc. If you have no antivirus or if you have Norton (Norton is equal to having no antivirus and full of problems) I advise you AVAST which is free and efficient. Before that disable system restore because some spyware are housed in the System Restore.

Spend your virus scanner to your computer (or one online: Panda ActiveScan , ESET Online Scanner ; F-Secure Online Scanner , Kaspersky Online Scanner ) and the following programs to date and fail-safe mode :
    • SUPERAntiSpyware Free
    • Ad-Aware 2008 Free
    • Dr.Web CureIt! 5.0

The Ad-Aware passes it with the Full Scan option. Clean your computer files and unnecessary registry entries with CCleaner.

I missed that in the spybot S & D appears to me that MyWay.MyWebSearch Ask toolbar is on, and yes. Ask toolbar appears in fact in control panel but had not been eliminated. Carry out a cleaning with ATF-Cleaner and RegSeeker: always with RegSeeker, from the "unnecessary files look" make sure there are no log entries for the Software specified in paragraph 1, by entering the names as keywords

The Windows registry stores significant system data for example preferences, user settings as well as installed programs particulars, in addition information regarding apps running automatically lying on Windows startup. For the reason that of this, spyware, malware, as well as adware frequently store indications to their personal files within your Windows registry with the intention that it can run automatically every time you initiate your PC. To efficiently get rid of the virus MyWebSearch your Windows registry, you must erase every one of the registry keys linked with MyWebSearch,

In recent days, my connection is idling. The more obvious that I just add 2GB of Ram. I launched the software routine to no avail. But today, Sbybot has detected and deleted 10 files MyWay.MyWebSearch. Malware detected seven infections. Nothing on the side of Avira. Despite this, the connection is slow and irregular.