Thread: A-Squared Anti-Malware detecting Trace.Registry.FunWebProducts

A-Squared Anti-Malware detecting Trace.Registry.FunWebProducts

I have recently installed the trial version of a-squared anti-malware, furthermore while I scan I obtain these detected: Trace.Registry.FunWebProducts . I believe the codemaster is a false positive, except I continually receiving the funwebproducts on approximately each scan except merely through A-SQUARE. Is that a false positive? I am using a-squared Anti-Malware - Version 4.0.

Re: A-Squared Anti-Malware detecting Trace.Registry.FunWebProducts

This program is not bad in itself but there are numerous false positives, so I recommend you to quarantine rather than straightforward deletion. That is why it is for all time all excellent clean and has usual anti-spyware and anti-malware, have anti-virus and firewall when you sail a lot on the net.

A-squared Anti-Malware 4.5.0.13 provides the Malware scanner a-squared Free completely free for personal use. There is a limited version; it is a full tool to clean your computer of Malware. Besides Spyware detects Trojans, Backdoors, Worms, Dialers, Keyloggers as well as many additional threats that make it hazardous to surf the net. This program has merely the essential search (finds and removes Malware) but does not comprise background guard as well as Automatic Update otherwise additional sophisticated features that can only be found in the a-squared Anti-Malware.

If the software has left or key links in the system log you can use CCleaner to clean. However, I recommend Revo Uninstaller to remove programs

FunWebProducts is adware that is part of a bundle of free software (Signature of my letter, I play e-Stationery, Mail Stamp, Cursor Mania, Smiley Central, or PopSwatter familiar?). FunWebProducts can automatically update and install other adware on your computer and FunWebProducts launches annoying pop-up ads. FunWebProducts can also change the settings of your browser and directs you to sites that do not want to visit. Is your computer acting funny after you delete files FunWebProducts? Try Reimage, the software selectively reinstall Windows files corrupted. Download Spyware Doctor, run a free scan and manually delete the files

To delete a program you have to press the start button then control panel once here click Programs and Features or Remove Programs and features you will get a list of all programs on your computer you want to delete selected and click Remove. Later to remove all traces of the program. Otherwise Download the program ccleaner is free and easy to handle when you run it you remove the remaining hidden in the system of that program had been eliminated earlier.

Where a program in the registry leaves traces depends on the programming of the program or the unwinding of the reason your printer. While there are major key places that can be found relatively easily and are also used by de un-installation routines is usually removed properly again. In addition, there may still be in other places entries you will not find so easily. You can search the registry for this purpose, eg under the program name and analyze the storage structure. Is particularly suitable for example the freeware RegAlyzer. A real need, the Registry after an uninstall to clean also, but is usually not as a forgotten item has no noticeable impact on performance. Even more critical is when a program has changed default entries or entries from other programs, a standard cleaning program or even finds it unlikely.