Thread: After editing them in windows Live photo gallery McAfee hides the pictures

After editing them in windows Live photo gallery McAfee hides the pictures

in my computer I am running windows vista operating system and I have installed McAfee Total Protection 2011 in my computer. Now after installing the McAfee Total Protection 2011 in my computer my system has started giving me some annoying issues. Now whenever I edit any pictures and after that if I save it at that time it will get disappeared. Please suggest me solution for this.

Re: After editing them in windows Live photo gallery McAfee hides the pictures

Well according to me you have to first check whether you are getting the problem after disabling the McAfee antivirus or not. if you are facing the same problem after disabling the antivirus also then it means there is nothing wrong your antivirus but something else is causing this problem. First check this and let me know what the result is.

As far as I know some time due to viruses also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that open your McAfee Total Protection 2011 and after that run the full system scan. Now after running the full system scan check whether it detects any viruses or not. If it detects the virus then it will be quarantined or deleted automatically and after that your problem will get solved. I hope after scanning your computer you will not face any issues with your windows live gallery.

to solve this issue you have to follow this steps. First you have to download McTMP2LOG.bat and McAttrib-H.cmd file by clicking here McTMP2LOG.bat and McAttrib-H.cmd. now after doing that you have to right click on the McTMP2LOG.bat and then select Run as Administrator. Now after that you have to open McAfee security center. Open the General Settings and Alerts and then open Access Protection drawer. in that you have to choose Use Access Protection option and then click apply button and close the SecurityCenter. after doing this you have to run McAttrib-H.cmd file as administrator by doing right click on it and then wait for some seconds till script completes and then you have to restart your system.

After reading your above steps I have downloaded McTMP2LOG.bat and McAttrib-H.cmd files from your given link and then I have done all the steps which you have suggested and after completing all the steps I have restart the system and after that when I have open the Windows Live gallery and then save the pictures at that time it doent get disappeared. Thank you for helping me and giving me solution.

I have got the same problem and McAfee causes this for sure, I read all this and i know what to do but however i could not download these files; McTMP2LOG.bat and McAttrib-H.cmd.
    When i click it, it opens a regular internet page, i don't know why i can't download it to my computer.. Any suggestions??