Thread: McAfee Security Centre unable to repair infected rundll32 on Windows 7

Rajni Guest

McAfee Security Centre unable to repair infected rundll32 on Windows 7

Someday before I have performed full virus can in my computer with the help of McAfee Security Centre and it has found a rundll32 infected but it is not able to repair the file. Because of this virus my computer is giving me so many problems and it is very irritating that after having the good antivirus also this kind of stupid thing happens. Please tell me how I can fix this.

Re: McAfee Security Centre unable to repair infected rundll32 on Windows 7

According to me you should try to solve this issue by updating the antivirus and after updating the antivirus you have to perform the full system scan once again and then check whether McAfee Security Centre is able to solve the problem or not. I think after doing that your problem will get fixed.

as far as I know you should download the Tool called getsusp from the internet and after downloading this tool you have to run in your computer. now after running the getsusp tool it will detect the all the infected file s and it will try to fix also. in my laptop I was also experiencing the same problem but after that I have also downloaded the getsusp and after that when I run getsusp tool in my system at that time it has detected all the infected files also fix the problem.

if you want to download the getsusp tool then you can easily find in on the internet or you can click here DOWNLOAD to download the tool. Now after downloading the tool you have to run it in your system and the check whether that rundll file gets repaired or not.

Rajni Guest

After reading your solutions I have first download the antivirus update and after that I have updated my McAfee Security Centre and then when I have run the system scan at that time also it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by running getsusp tool in my system which you have suggested in your post but after that also problem remains as it is. Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this virus.

I think by scanning your system with the help of the Bootable Scanner you can fix this issue. First download the bootable scanner image file from the internet and after that you have to burn that image file in CD. Now after burning the CD you have to insert it in CD ROM and then restart the system and after that scan your computer. Now it will detect all the infected file from your system and after scanning is get completed start the computer and then see whether it makes any difference or not.