Thread: Restart to complete your update message in McAfee

Restart to complete your update message in McAfee

In my computer I have recently installed Mcafee Total protection. all the things were going perfectly . before some days I have update McAfeee and after that my system is continuously giving me this Restart to complete your update message. After watching this message I have restarted the computer but after that also message pop up continuously. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Restart to complete your update message in McAfee

Well according to me you should try to solve this issue by doing the system restore in your computer and after doing the system restore update the MacAfee Total protection again and after updating the Mcafee Total protection check whether you are getting the same message again and again or not.

I think something went wrong while updating the Mcafee Total protection and I would like to suggest you that you should remove the Mcafee Total protection from your laptop or computer and after removing the Mcafee Total protection you have to reboot your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to run Ccleaner in your computer. By running the Ccleaner in your computer it will clean your system. Now after doing that you have to install the Mcafee Total protection again and after that update it and then check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after reinstalling the Mcafee Total protection your problem will get solved.

As you have said in your above reply that I have to remove the Mcafee Total protection and after that I have to run Ccleaner and after going through that I have firs downloaded Ccleaner from the internet and then I have installed Ccleaner in my system and after that I have uninstalled Mcafee Total protection from the computer and then I have clean the pC with the help of Ccleaner and then I have installed Mcafee Total protection again and after that my problem get solved.