Thread: Getting White Blank Screen on McAfee Internet Security window

Getting White Blank Screen on McAfee Internet Security window

Hello friends I am using McAfee Internet Security software in my computer and it is very nice software as far as security is concern I only prefer this software also recommend my friends also. In my system from last some days McAfee Internet Security has started giving me problems. Whenever I try to start the McAfee Internet Security from system trey at that time it does nothing and when I try to start the McAfee Internet Security from start menu at that time also I get only white blank window.

Re: Getting White Blank Screen on McAfee Internet Security window

First I would like to ask you that you are getting this problem every time or you are facing this problem some time only. if you are facing this problem sometimes only then you should end the process of your McAfee Internet Security and after that try to start it again.

If you don’t know about how to end the process of the McAfee Internet Security in your computer then you have to first press the ctrl + alt + delt key together or you have to right click on the taskbar and after that you have to click on the task manager option. Now after that you have to select the process tab. now after that you will be able to see all the process which is running in your system and there you have to right click on the mcafee process and then select the end process tree option. Now after that you have to open antivirus again from the start menu and then see what happens after that.

Well as far as I know some times due to registry files issue also this kind problem can take place. I think you should run registry cleaner ion your system and after running the registry cleaner you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not.

Well after reading your post I have first tried to solve this issue by ending the all the process of the McAfee Internet Security and after that when I have tried to start ir from the start menu again at that time I get the same white window problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by installing the registry cleaner in my computer but after that when I run the registry cleaner at that time also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to solve this issue.

If you are not able to solve this issue by trying several tricks then I will suggest you that you should first download the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the internet and after that you have to run the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in your system and it will remove all the malwares from your system and after that your problem might get solved.

In my system I was also experiencing the same issue and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet but I didn’t get any help even after spending many hours on the internet. Now after that I have noticed that after installing the internet explorer 9 in my system this problem was started and after that is why I have removed internet explorer 9 from my computer and then problem get solved. Now after that I have downloaded internet explorer installation files and then again I installed it in my system. I think you can try this solution to fix this issue.

As far as I know you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling McAfee Internet Security in your computer and after doing this you will not face this issue with your system. First you have to remove the McAfee Internet Security from your computer and after that you have to install the McAfee Internet Security again and then check what the result is.

I have tried to fix this issue by downloading the Malwarebytes in my system and after that when I run the Malwarebytes in my system at that time it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem reinstalling internet explorer browser in my system but that problem was still coming after that also. Now after that I have uninstalled McAfee Internet Security from my system and then I have installed it again and after reinstalling the McAfee Internet Security now whenever I open it at that time I didn’t get any white screen problem. Thank you for helping me.