Thread: Small blank window with DMSetup-serial.exe virus on windows 7

Small blank window with DMSetup-serial.exe virus on windows 7

Last one year I have worked on the windows 7 OS on my laptop and now it gives the problem. when I try to do some task on this system then it gives Small blank window with DMSetup-serial.exe virus. It shows an OK and the cancel button. When I press ok button then the same window appears again. I have no idea about how to solve this problem. McAfee Total Protection software present on his windows 7 64 bit system.

Re: Small blank window with DMSetup-serial.exe virus on windows 7

If you work on internet explorer 8 then I think this problem arrives because of the some unnecessary changes happen on this software. This type of changes happens because of the virus. Some virus on the internet will make an impact and in the result it changes the setting of the IE 8 and hence it happens. In such condition, you need to reset the setting of the IE 8. It might be help to solve your problem.

You can also use an Internet Explorer update task on this system. This makes an impact and in the result, the DMSetup-serial.exe virus was to be removed from this system. In such cases, the update task restore the default setting as well as install missing supported files. In the reply the system was able to fix this issue.

There are other ways that work to solve such kind of problem. In that process we need to first enter into the safe mode and then perform a scanning task on it. For entering into the safe mode you need to reboot the system and long press F8 button. It helps to enter into the safe mode. Then use the installed MacAfee Total protection software and perform the scanning task on it. It works and at the end you can be able to fix this issue in correct manner.

Two days before I had faced the same kind of problem. The situation was actually this virus always run on the system. In that case, I follow the system scanning task on this windows 7 system. Then it doesn’t work to solve the problem. Then I perform a different way to solve this problem. First I read several sites and then understand the basic reason behind this issue. Most of the article mentions that the safe mode is to be providing the facility that works to solve this problem. Hence I use this safe mode scanning task and seriously it works to solve such problem. this safe mode has to be load the basic driver of the system and in that case, it might be work to don't load this kind of viruses onto it. hence this safe mode with the scan tasj help to remove such viruses.

If you still faced the similar kind of problem then I suggest you to perform an reinstall MacAfee software task on this system. This will be works and in the result, it helps to reset the setting of the software. Then the software works to solve this problem. try this if the previous software can’t remove this virus.

You need to check the system details to solve this problem. In that process I must say that first check the windows version with the installed IE and firewall of the system. If possible then update this software. The online update task works to do this process in correct manner. It works and in the response it works to remove such kind of virus in the future. Then try scanning system and then locate the real performance of this system after performing this task.

McAfee Internet Security makes PC and online protection easy for everyone. If the virus present on the system and still the antivirus of that system not able to remove it, then this antivirus can’t work in the correct direction. Hence I suggest you to reinstall the antivirus or the update antivirus task on this system. then try to use such kind of process and it will be really work well to remove such virus from the system. It helps to you for removing all the other viruses from the windows 7 system. Hence try this and locate the real performance of this system. I hope that this help to remove the DMSetup-serial.exe virus on windows 7 system.