Thread: Unable to install McAfee Antivirus Plus on windows XP due to java script

Unable to install McAfee Antivirus Plus on windows XP due to java script

I had use Windows XP SP3 2002 Home version on my laptop and it works well to surfing internet and playing video games. Now I try to perform a MacAfee antivirus installation task on this system. I need this antivirus for securing it to the system data. When I try to do this task then it gives the problem and the reason behind this is to be java script present on it. Any help to solve this problem will be apologies.

Re: Unable to install McAfee Antivirus Plus on windows XP due to java script

If the problem is to be related to this java script then you need to follow the process that works to make an environment for installation of the antivirus. In this process we need to execute a specific command on the command prompt of the windows XP. In this case, you need to first execute the "regsvr32 jscript.dll" command on the command prompt. Then follow the execution of the "regsve32 vbscript.dll” command and then reboot this system. After that just try to do the same download and then install process on this system.

I think this is the problem related to the downloaded antivirus copy. I think you need to purchase an official copy of the antivirus and then locate the performance of this process.

This task will be helps if the user can’t be use an official copy of the antivirus. The official site of the MacAfee also provides this official copy. You need to log in that site and then buy and then download this official copy. Normally this official copy of the MacAfee will not be a free version. Hope that it works and at the end it solves your problem.

In other situation there might be possible that the problem is because of the installed java script of the system will be restrict the system to install any other software on this laptop. In that case, we hope that the software has to be needed to disable at the time of installing antivirus. This will be works and at the end of it helps to solve the problem related to this antivirus. If this disable option not present on it then you must uninstall this java script software using the Windows software removal utility. If java script restricts the installation process then the uninstall java script helps to install antivirus successfully.

The other kind of things is also possible in this situation. In that there might be possible that the installed firewall version will applies some restrictions that works to fail this antivirus installation process. In that case, you need to disable this firewall and then perform installation action that helps to solve this problem.

In this process, you need to perform this task on the safe mode. Yes, this is the way that works to perform an action and in the response the system performs this installation action on secure manner. In that you can first reboot the system and press F8 key for long time. Then select safe mode and press enter. The system has to be loads the minimum configuration of the system and in that might be possible that the java script can’t be run on it. Then follow the download and install process on this system. I hope that it works to solve this kind of problem.

I have different thinking related to this issue. I think the compatibility problem might be occurs this problem. In that you can be just check that the MacAfee version is being compatible with the windows xp SP1 or not.

Yes, most of the time it makes an impact that works to solve this kind of problem. I think the official site download option helps to solve this problem. In that we refer to visit the official site and check the system compatible option. If it also gives a problem then I suggest you to contact the official expert to understand the basic problem behind that. You can also use a manual of the MacAfee antivirus to solve this problem. try this and then locate the real problem inside this system.