Thread: “c:\WINDOWS\system32\heredetu.dll not valid windows image” error message after startup

“c:\WINDOWS\system32\heredetu.dll not valid windows image” error message after startup

Hello I am using windows XP service pack 3 on mine system and this morning when I start the system I have got the error related to heredetu.dll file. When I start the system I have got the error message saying that:” c:\WINDOWS\system32\heredetu.dll not valid windows image” and after that when I close these windows after some time I have got the same error message. Now I don’t how to solve this error message can anyone suggests on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: “c:\WINDOWS\system32\heredetu.dll not valid windows image” error message after startup

First of all I would like to suggest you make scan on your system and after that your able to solve the issue. it sound like your system infected by the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that your able to solve the issue. if you have setup the any antivirus on your system and after that make scan through that antivirus and if you have not yet installed any antivirus then I would like to suggest you to install the any good antivirus on your system.

Re: “c:\WINDOWS\system32\heredetu.dll not valid windows image” error message after startup

Just try to perform the system file checker on your system and after that you might solve the issue. to make system file checker on your system you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below command:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this command successfully and after that reboot the system.

Perform disk error checking on your system and to do this you need to go through the below steps: first make right click on my computer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the tolls tab and under that make click on the check now button on the Error-checking section. Now you will get the Check disk options windows and under that make click on the start and then make check mark o the automatically fix file system errors check box and then select the start. Once you finish this and after that your issue will get solved.

I think you’re facing the serious issue on your system and so therefore just make clean boot on your system and after that remove the all unwanted program on the startup and then you will not get the any error message after startup. To make clean boot you need to follow below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure and under that go to the startup tab and after that make uncheck mark on the all unwanted program and after that select the disable all button and then click on the ok button.

If above all solution won’t help you to solve the issue and then the final option is to make system restore before encountering the issue. to make system restore you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the all program and after that select the accessories. Now on the accessories go to the system tools and after that click on the system restore. Now on the system restore application make click on the different restore point and after that click on the next button. Now here enter the date before encountering the issue and after that make system restore.

I have faced the same issue on mien system as well and I have tried the lots of solution to solve the booting issue but none of them helped me to solve mien issue and after that I have made contact with the HP center. so suggest you to contact with the service center.

if above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system.

i woudl like to suggest you to make contact with the service center and after that go through your issue.