Thread: why should i GET Windows Server 2008 R2 Activation Error

why should i GET Windows Server 2008 R2 Activation Error

I have HP desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with the performance of the system till last week. but after that I faces some serious problem in the functionality. I am the user of Windows Server 2008 and the problem is found in that only. Actually the problem is I am getting the 0x80070005 error after applying fix for Default User profile corruption. I got the pop up for activating Windows. When I am trying to re-activate or re-apply the correct key then activation throws an error of "Access is denied". I cannot understand the actual problem. Can anyone give me some suggestion to this problem? Please help me.

re: why should i GET Windows Server 2008 R2 Activation Error

I read your problem and come to know that your problem can be solved by some simple methods. I can give you some of them. For that you have to use MGA Diagnostic tool which can be very helpful to you for solving this kind of errors. First you have to install MGA Diagnostic tool on your system. Then you have to open MGA Diagnostic tool from icon. And then click to continue. After completion the diagnostic, you have to press the Copy button. I think this can provide you better help.

I think you have to try to contact a Microsoft Volume Activation Center. This is the simplest option for you. Then you also try to go to the Windows 7 Support forums which also give you some support for solving this kind of issue.

I can give you suggestion in this situation. I think the problem related to GPO and can be solved by disabling of the UAC and this particular GPO can be re-applied after fixing it.

I had same experience sometime before. I recently had an Active Directory problem that becomes a disaster with 2 domain controllers failing and being force decommissioned. During the recovery of the error AD roles were seized to a known stable domain controller and then a new DC rebuilt to replace the 2 failed ones and all things appeared to be working from that point. Though there were residual effects with GPOs not properly applying on this error, the security permissions issues remains as same.

I think there is nothing wrong with your MGADiag report. If the system display non-genuine notifications then you have to start NEW thread by yourself and it should include details, together with a new MGADiag report during the notification was showing.