Thread: How to remove NBT/NBT.exe virus

How to remove NBT/NBT.exe virus

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have virus issue on mine system. I have also installed the AVG antivirus and some days mine system working and so therefore I scanned mine system and after that I have got the error message saying that:” C/Users/Diane/Appdata/Roaming/NBT/NBT.exe”. Now i need to how to remove this NBT.exe, please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove NBT/NBT.exe virus

Just go through the below steps and after that your bale to solve the issue. To do these make click on the start icon and after that click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run application. Now on the run type: regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Win32/Inject.NBT
    Now once you locate to this place and after that make right click on this key and then select the delete.

Re: How to remove NBT/NBT.exe virus

Try to make run the Sfc/scannow on the system and after that let me know the issue. to run the system file checker on your system you need to open the command prompt and under that type the below command:
    Sfc/scannow
    Once you finish this command and then reboot the system and after that your virus will get removed.