Thread: How to change channels Atheros ar9002wb-1ng wireless network adapter in Asus K53SV?

How to change channels Atheros ar9002wb-1ng wireless network adapter in Asus K53SV?

I purchased an Asus K53SV a few weeks in the past and I observed that the satellite reciprocity is regularly as flat as 1 bar with the router in the following room simply a couple of meters distant. So I desired to go into the units lands and update the channel, expand the satellite extend or the robustness of the satellite indicator. The satellite lattices connector is the Atheros ar9002wb-1ng. On the other hand I wasn't fit to recognize any alternative to do so. Conceivably someone would be able to indicate me in the right heading.

Re: How to change channels Atheros ar9002wb-1ng wireless network adapter in Asus K53SV?

The short response is you cannot update the channel the "n" apparatus utilizes resulting from the fact that its more brilliant than the old apparatuses and utilizes (or "can utilize") various channels at the same it. I unequivocally peruse the WiFi "n" methodology definition over at the planet extremely popular Wikipedia, and following perusing this I imagine that I know the response to your inquiry. In the same method the 56kbps Analog modems boundlessly enhanced the information throughput of past modems utilizing the "V.90" order, the 802.11n order does this for Wifi.

Re: How to change channels Atheros ar9002wb-1ng wireless network adapter in Asus K53SV?

I awhile back would draw a chart for clients that reinstated one (1) Sine wave of indicator information with a few (3) Sine waves; every wave being balance from the others (Out of Phase). This was utilized to illustrate what amount more information would be able to be encoded into the same "Bandwidth" the V.90 modems utilized. Transmission capacity is the sum of "indicator space" the transmitters and recipients utilize over the "transmission medium". On account of V.90 Analog modem, the transmission medium was a copper telephone line. On account of 802.11b/g/n satellite, or course, the transmission medium is the breeze.

As per the Wiki item I peruse, the "n" methodology utilizes some things called "MIMO" and "Spatial Division Multiplexing" to (yet again) create a huge jump send in information transmission routines! Method back when we (ISP TSRs) utilized to think 36.2kbps was the snappiest ANY Modem could ever transmit over copper wire, and after that the Communications Engineers deciphered how to do V.90 over copper, emulated blatantly rapidly by V.92! My partner Technical Support Representatives and I were dazed by this and had to change ALL of our descriptions of engineering around then to blanket this update.

The "n" order in the satellite gadget said here can utilize upto THREE (3) information streams amidst the Clients (the laptop) and Host (the Router or Wireless Access Point). Seeing that a few information streams is superior to one, this is the way the newfangled N fit Routers are equipped to publicize "up to" (pretty nearly) a 650% speed build over past satellite mechanisms. (I'm not certain where I perused this, but I know it was while checking out the container of one of the satellite mechanisms while at our major office electronics retailer the alternate day.)

With a specific end goal, which is to attain this brand new level of throughput, the newfangled "802.11n" Routers have a couple radio wires. Each one of these several reception apparatuses can transmit on the same channel (express ch. 11), or they can transmit on numerous channels at the same time (state ch. 1, ch. 3 and ch. 5). The radio wires utilize excess indicators for a higher level of "indicator value" and diminished failure rates, or ONE channel is on every reception apparatus which realizes several times FASTER "megabit" information rates. Higher sign value measures up to fewer failures which mean less retransmitting of information and more uninterrupted information throughput.

Some of the newfangled "N capable" Routers can additionally suit "802.11g" and "802.11n" at the same time (potentially with one reception apparatus being devoted to the "g" Host-Client union while the different a few handle the "n" order session). I could prescribe in opposition to this, or in different statements, overhaul every last trace of the apparatuses in the home or minor office to N methodology to get the fit appearance for every living soul. I'm determined to investigate this further by getting a FREE piece of programming called NetSurveyor and checking out the Bandwidth Utilization while my "n" unit is joined and transmitting, then unplug my Router and see in the event that I would be able to tell some data transfer capacity was "freed" suddenly when the reciprocity vanished.