Thread: Can’t understand my PC is have Blaster Worm with TrendMicro

Can’t understand my PC is have Blaster Worm with TrendMicro

I am using windows 7 on my laptop and have Trendmicro Titanium internet security its works fine but at my office I am using officescan client it’s a desktop recently I started to receiving security messages . I am not sure but I guess it must be result of the blast worm not completely sure but my guess is its blast worm. I was not able run hijackthis app using USB mode and create the attached log I can’t understand what is wrong with it I also have Sysclean and twinfix in case I required that but I don’t understand what to do help me please .

Re: Can’t understand my PC is have Blaster Worm with TrendMicro

I am familiar with this problem even I can’t say it is because of the blast worm but I can say you the solution jus run hijackthis.exe and do the system scan and after the scan just locate
    • O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ejafu] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\amemiqayoqanej.dll",Startup
    • O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Qveseya] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\mpipea.dll",Startup
    • O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Security Protection] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\defender.exe
    Just select the fix option in that that it you will be done after that using CCleaner do the disk cleanup and clean your machine hope this may workout for you

Hey I got the same problem but your recommendation actually worked for me I am glad I also have TrendMicro OfficeScan and I scan with it afterward and currently do not report any virus and malware but now I am seeing a new Malware protection Icon on my desktop and I am sure there was no such icon on the desktop so I traced it and found it was in the document and setting and all user then application data in it defender.exe I don’t understand whether it is virus or something else . if its virus then how do I remove it

Guys a little help here my computer is affected with some virus called w32 blaster.worm and that one annoying virus I tell you it’s not even let me open anything on my computer I was just able to open internet explorer I would be very glad if I would be able to remove this virus from my computer and I don’t have any idea what antivirus tool should u use I heard about TrendMicro but never used it can anyone tel me about the performance of this antivirus please suggest something guys I just want to remove this virus that’s all I want right now . right now I am trying to remove virus manually until I have any proper antivirus software

I would recommend you do not remove that virus manually because that virus is stubborn and if you do that and it will replicate all aver the machine use the proper removal tool for this or you will lose all your valuable data because of that virus and nothing can help you. Just go to safe mode with networking download free malwarebytes scanner install and update it run full scan and fix the effected item and when its ask for restart just do it so it won’t infect again . Notice that download malwarebytes from their official site not from third party. Then it would be no risk

Hey I know one thing if you see anything on your computer which is not created or installed by you then it’s always advisory to check it with you antivirus jus scan the particular file and you will know whether to delete it of not since in your case your antivirus is not detecting the file but sill I recommend you to delete the file to avoid the confusion whether it virus or not just don’t click on it of it may spread to your computer and trust me there is no harm for deleting the shortcut on your computer. If by mistake you remove the required software shortcut then later on it will get again back later on