Thread: Trend micro antivirus gives error message "Suspicious activity blocked explorer.exe"

Trend micro antivirus gives error message "Suspicious activity blocked explorer.exe"

Hello friends I have recently installed Trend micro antivirus program in my computer because some days before my computer gets infected with viruses and because of that I have done fresh install of the windows 7 in my computer. Now after installing the windows 7 operating system I have decided to install the antivirus and after that I have installed Trend micro antivirus. Now after installing the antivirus in my computer it gives me error message that suspicious activity blocked explorer.exe. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Trend micro antivirus gives error message "Suspicious activity blocked explorer.exe"

I think your firewall is creating this problem. if you want to solve this issue then you have to first disable the fire wall and after that check whether same problem Is coming or not. if you don’t get any problem after that then I go to your firewall setting and after that check whether your firewall is not blocking the explorer.exe file. If it is blocking then uncheck that file from that list and after that you have to click on the OK and after doing that your problem will get solved.

Re: Trend micro antivirus gives error message "Suspicious activity blocked explorer.exe"

After going through your post I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spending some time on the internet I came to know that by changing your firewall setting to home network you can solve this problem. open your Trend micro antivirus and after that you have to go to the fire wall setting and after that you have to change the fire wall setting to home network and after doing that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

In my laptop I was also using the Trend micro antivirus there was similar problem with my system also and after that I have tried to solve this issue by changing the fire wall setting but I didn’t get any help after doing that also and after that I have click on the restore defaults in my firewall setting and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try to solve this issue by doing this trick and after that your problem will get solved easily.

If you still get the same problem after changing the firewall setting also then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling Trend micro antivirus completely from your computer and after that you have to run Ccleaner in your computer. Now after that you have to restart the computer and after that install the Trend micro antivirus again in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

According to me you should try to solve this issue by downloading updates of your antivirus. Go to the official website of the Trend micro antivirus and after that check whether there are any updates available or not? if you find any updates then download It in your computer and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing the updates in your computer you will not get the error message in your computer.

When I have checked for the updates for Trend micro antivirus at that time I didn’t find any updates on its official site and after that I have reinstalled Trend micro antivirus in my computer. Now after reinstalling the Trend micro antivirus that error message didn’t come again and now all the things are working fine in my system. Thank you so much for helping me.