Thread: Cannot restore files which is deleted by Titanium Internet Security

Cannot restore files which is deleted by Titanium Internet Security

Well I am using Titanium Internet Security in my computer and some days before when I was using my external hard drive with my computer at that time Titanium Internet Security has detected some of my normal word files as virus and deleted it but originally it was not virus. Now after that I have tried to recover those files but I not able to do that. Please tell me is there any way to solve this issue or not.

Re: Cannot restore files which is deleted by Titanium Internet Security

First of all I will suggest you to go to Titanium Internet Security and after that select the setting option. Now after doing that you have to uncheck the "automatically delete files that show any sign of threat" option. I am telling you this to prevent you from future file loss. If you have any backup source of your file then restore it from there. That is the only way you recover those files. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Well according to me you should try to solve this issue by downloading the recovery file tool from internet you can fix this problem. There some tools available on the internet which help you to restore the files which are accidentally deleted. Just download this tool from the internet and after that install it in your computer and after that restore your required file. I hope after that your problem will get fixed.

In my system I was also facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded FreeUndelete tool from the internet and after installing it in my computer vi have restored all my deleted files in my system. You can easily find the FreeUndelete from the internet. Download the FreeUndelete in your system and after that install it in your computer and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

As far as I know by using the Recuva software you can get back your deleted your files. This software is designed in such a way that it can restore files which deleted from the recycle bin also. First download this software from the internet and after that install it in your computer and then recover the files which you have lost. If you need any more information then please let me know.

Well after referring your above replies I have downloaded recuva software from the internet and after installing that I have recovered my files. Now after that I have unchecked the "automatically delete files that show any sign of threat" in Titanium Internet Security but after that when I restart the computer at that time I noticed that that option was checked automatically. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue. I am waiting for your replies.

As you have said that in your Titanium Internet Security you are facing problem with "automatically delete files that show any sign of threat" and after referring that I will suggest you that you can solve this issue by reinstalling Titanium Internet Security in your system. First remove the Titanium Internet Security from your system and after that install it again and check whether it makes any difference or not.