Thread: MS outlook 2011 runs very slowly because of the Trend Micro Titanium internet security

Rajni Guest

MS outlook 2011 runs very slowly because of the Trend Micro Titanium internet security

In my laptop I was using Kaspersky internet security from last one year and my license gets expired before few week and after that I have installed Trend Micro Titanium internet security in my laptop. Now after installing the Trend Micro Titanium internet security in my laptop all the things were working properly except Microsoft outlook 2011. Now whenever I try to read any mails at that time it takes lot of time to open it and some time while deleting the mails also it takes lot of time even while deleting the single mail also. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: MS outlook 2011 runs very slowly because of the Trend Micro Titanium internet security

First of all you have to confirm that you are facing this problem because of the Trend Micro Titanium internet security and to confirm this you have to disable the Trend Micro Titanium internet security for some time and after that disabling it you have to open the MS outlook and use it for some. Now after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not? if you get the same problem after that also then it means there is nothing wrong with your Trend Micro Titanium internet security but some other thing is causing this problem.

Re: MS outlook 2011 runs very slowly because of the Trend Micro Titanium internet security

I think you are facing this problem because filter outbox option is selected in your Trend Micro Titanium internet security. If you want to solve this issue then you have to first uncheck the filter outbox option from your Trend Micro Titanium internet security and after doing that when you start the MS outlook 2011 and read your mails at that time you will not face any issue. I hope this solution will be helpful to solve this issue.

If you don’t know about how to uncheck the filter out box option in your Trend Micro Titanium internet security then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open Trend Micro Titanium internet security and after that you have to click on the setting option. Now after clicking the setting option you have to select the internet and email controls and then you have to uncheck the filter out box option and after that click on OK and then problem will get solved.

Rajni Guest

Well I have tried to solve this issue by disabling the Trend Micro Titanium internet security for some time and after disabling the Trend Micro Titanium internet security all the thing were working properly. Now after that I have also trifled to solve this issue by disabling the filter out box option in Trend Micro Titanium internet security but after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after doing that also I was facing the same problem but whenever I disable the Trend Micro Titanium internet security at that time things worked properly. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

As far as I know after disabling the filter out box option in internet security we can solve this problem but as you have said that after doing that also you are facing the same problem and that is why I will suggest you that reinstall the Trend Micro Titanium internet security in your system and after reinstalling the Trend Micro Titanium internet security first disable the filter out box option and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

Rajni Guest

I have solved this issue by reinstalling Trend Micro Titanium in my system. After reading your solution I have uninstalled Trend Micro Titanium and after restarting the system I have installed Trend Micro Titanium again in my laptop. Now after installing Trend Micro Titanium I have uncheck filter out box option and after doing that all the things started working normally.