Thread: Trend Micro Titanium conflict Registry Mechanic

Trend Micro Titanium conflict Registry Mechanic

In my computer I have installed Trend Micro Titanium antivirus and i am using windows vista in my computer. From last few days it has started giving me some issues. Some time Trend Micro Titanium does not start or does not run properly. I have noticed that this problem started after installing the Registry Mechanic in my computer. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Trend Micro Titanium conflict Registry Mechanic

As you have mentioned in your problem that after installing the Registry Mechanic in your computer you are facing this problem and that is why I will suggest you that first uninstall the Registry Mechanic from your computer and after uninstalling the Registry Mechanic restart the computer and then check whether Trend Micro Titanium working properly or not. if your problem get solved then It is good otherwise something else is causing this problem.

If you get the same problem after uninstalling the Registry Mechanic also then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Trend Micro Titanium in your computer. First remove the Trend Micro Titanium from your computer completely and after removing the Trend Micro Titanium you have to reboot your computer. Now after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after that you have to install the Trend Micro Titanium again and after that your problem might get solved.

If you are using another antivirus program in your computer then you have to first remove that antivirus from your computer and after that Trend Micro Titanium will work properly. Because having two different antivirus in one computer usually crashes with each other and because of that this kind of problem can take place. in my computer I was also having the similar issue and after that I removed one antivirus program from my system and after that problem get solved.

Thank you so much for your quick replies and all your help. After reading your post I have uninstalled registry mechanic from my computer and after uninstalling the registry mechanic also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Trend Micro Titanium in my computer and after reinstalling the Trend Micro Titanium problem solved but now I cannot update the Trend Micro Titanium in my computer. Please help me with this.

If you are not able to update the Trend Micro Titanium in your computer then I think you should visit the official site of the Trend Micro Titanium and after that you have to download the update files from that site. Now after downloading those files from the internet update your antivirus and after updating it restart the computer and then your problem will get solved.

After going through your solution I have visited official site of the Trend Micro Titanium and from that website I have downloaded updates for my antivirus and after that I have installed that in my system. Now after installing the updates Trend Micro Titanium works perfectly in my computer. Now I am not facing any issue with Trend Micro Titanium. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.