Thread: Netbook slows down and coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 consumes high CPU RAM usage.

Netbook slows down and coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 consumes high CPU RAM usage.

Recently I have purchased a new Netbook for my home. I have installed trend micro Titanium internet security to protect my system against viruses and spyware. I have noticed that since I have installed this trend micro Titanium internet security, my system has become very slow and coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 is consuming lot of CPU usage. I want some trick to resolve this issue. I have been using trend micro Titanium internet security from past 5 years so I want to continue using it. But the problem is that it takes up lot of battery. I expect some advice regarding this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Netbook slows down and coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 consumes high CPU RAM usage.

Let me tell you that generally coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 consumes lot of CPU usage because of the following:
    1. Conflicting software
    2. Low system resources
    3. Malware infection
    If you try to open another program along with the titanium application then coreserviceshell process uses half of the system’s processing power. So I would suggest you to install the netbook version of trend micro available on the internet. I think you should search regarding this on the Google and you will resolve the problem.

Re: Netbook slows down and coreserviceshell.exe V 3.1.1109 consumes high CPU RAM usage.

I would recommend you to remove the conflicting programs. You must also upgrade your system’s RAM or may be some other system specifications. Removing conflicting program is very important and necessary too. Tell me what version of trend micro Titanium internet security have you installed in your system? Is it Titanium 2011? Do let me know this may be in the next post so that I am able to help you out.

Firstly let me tell you that make sure your system are malware free. You can download any free malware check application from the internet for free. There are many applications like phishTank, google safe programming, and AVG online webpage scanner. Using them you can check websites to scan for malware infections. Once you make your system free from malware you can expect your system to boost up some speed and may be you will also not lose much battery too.

Well I would suggest you to log in using an account with administrator privileges on the system where you have installed the Titanium application. Then download hotfix and save it on the desktop. You can do this by following few steps:
    1. Click save when the File Download window appears to you.
    2. Select desktop as the location and then click save.

Then you need to Double-click the Ti_30_win_en_AEGIS35_hfb1181.exe file that you downloaded. Make sure that you select I accept the terms of the license agreement and after that click Next. Then browse the readme file and install. Follow the instructions and click yes when the module update window appears.

I would suggest you to install the trend micro Titanium internet security 2011. By the way what are you having? Or download the older Trend Micro Internet Security 2010. I am having Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 on my desktop and let me tell you it is working absolutely fine. I would suggest you to first Use the Trend Micro to uninstall it then you can download the installer. To download you can download it from the internet. Doing this way I think it would definitely improve the speed performance of your system.

Let me mention this that I am a long term Trend micro customer and I am also experiencing a noticeable slowdown in the performance of my system on my computer which is a 32 bit version. Now I have installed Trend Titanium. My question here is that if I downgrade back down to Internet Security 10, will I be able to use my Titanium license for registration or do I need to get another one? Any suggestions given would be highly appreciated.