Thread: Asus RT-N56U Router Drop Outs

Asus RT-N56U Router Drop Outs

I have recently bought the RT-N56U router and I am problems with that. This router is locking people out. If anybody tries to connect me and access my server then they cannot make the connection. If I restart the router then it works well for some time but after a few minutes it started showing me the same thing again. If I make use of the PS3 then it also drops after some time. I am very frustrated with this and will really appreciate if someone of you can provide me some solution with this. Thank you so much for reading and replying to this post in advance.

re: Asus RT-N56U Router Drop Outs

Do you have connected your PS3 from LAN or with the WLAN? Please reply to this. Other than these also tell us that if you are getting some error like DLNA 501 Error? If you can reply with these things then it will be really helpful for us to give you reply for this. By that time, you can try by disconnecting and connection and the connection again. I hope that your problem will be resolved soon.

If the firmware version that you are having in your computer is outdated then also you may get the issues like this. So search for the latest version of the firm ware available and then install that on your computer. If the problem you are facing is with the outdated firmware then installing the latest one will surely solve the problem. So do this and let me know that if this was helpful to you or not. Thank you.

I suggestion to you is not to waste your time on this router. I am saying this because this router does not accomplish what it is mentioned on the box. I have the same experience with this model and was not able to solve that. So finally, I returned that and taken the fund of this. This is the best way for this. So ;you should also do it as early as possible and get some other model which is having this working capability.

I am pretty certain that Wake On LAN isn't plausible via Wi-Fi. Your PC is asleep/"off" and not sending/receiving wireless information. I have never known about a Wi-Fi connector that incorporates wake on LAN. The FTP won't work assuming that you have a PC (or IP location) in the DMZ. All incoming associations from OUTSIDE your system should be rerouted to that PC and not the FTP server. That is why PCs in your network are equipped to gain entrance to the FTP server via its IP address posted in the control board.