Thread: How to remove Fake iexplore.exe and java.exe malware process

How to remove Fake iexplore.exe and java.exe malware process

I am using the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and I have don’t have any issue. But last night working on the system I have found that the iexplore.exe and java.exe process running on mine system but I didn’t open the any internet explorer and java service but after that also I am getting the fake iexplore.exe and java.exe process. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to remove Fake iexplore.exe and java.exe malware process

Its sounds like you have issue on virus and the primary steps to remove the virus is making scan through antivirus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that let me know the issue. if you have installed anyone of the antivirus then you can make scan through that antivirus and if you have not installed the any antivirus and then I would like to suggest you to make use of the some of the Ccleaner or online scanning or antimalware or malwarebyte.

I would like suggest you to make system file checker on your system and after that you’re able to remove the all fake process on your system. To perform the Sfc/scannow you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on run. Now on the run type: cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type: below code and after that hit the enter button:
    Sfc/scannow
    After doing this restarted the system.

Try to go through the below steps open the run application as given above solution and then type regedit on the run and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Winlogon.
    Now here locate to the key explorer.exe to desh.exe under shell key and after that click on the ok button and then let me know the issue.

By uninstalling the existing Java Runtime Environment on your system you can remove the java.exe fake process. To make uninstall Java Runtime Environment go to the start and after that choose the control panel. now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and then make click on the Java Runtime Environment and after that uninstall the Java Runtime Environment. Once you uninstall the Java Runtime Environment and after that reboot the system and after that make scan on your system and then install new or latest Java Runtime Environment.

Make clean boot and after that make delete or remove the all unwanted process. To make clean boot you need to go through the following steps: make press the windows and R key from the keyboard and when you press this you will get the run application and after that type msconfig on the run and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the system configuration utility windows and under that go to the startup tab and after that delete the all fake and unwanted process and after that make click on the disable all button under that. Now once you done and then click on the apply and then reboot the system.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. First start your system on the safe mode and after that open the command prompt. Now on the Command prompt type the below and after that hit the ok button: appwiz.cpl. Now you will get the add/remove program windows and under that locate to the CleanSweep application and after that make click on and then select the remove. Now once you done this and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.