Thread: D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse with 2-Bay for Network Attached Storage (NAS)

D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse with 2-Bay for Network Attached Storage (NAS)

I have heard that soon the D-Link Australia will be going to launch DNS-320! It's regarding moment they have a descendant to DNS-323. The ShareCenter Pulse is a 2-Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS). You can add only two 3.5-inch SATA HDDs simply by sliding them inside. You don’t need any kind of tools otherwise cables. It provides Gigabit connectivity which means elevated Performance, quick read/write speed. Furthermore it is also a D-Link Green established creation.

Re: D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse with 2-Bay for Network Attached Storage (NAS)

The D-Link DNS-320 is a compact, black box which accommodates two 3.5 inch hard drives. Which are not included, so you should still buy them yourself and place. With the top cover off you can pull them up in it, each up to 2 TB in size. This post takes some effort, because although metallic conductors are placed on the inside, it is difficult to position the disk so that the connections end up in the correct position. Awkward, because that seemed one of the two mounted drives in the first instance not to work.

Re: D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter Pulse with 2-Bay for Network Attached Storage (NAS)

The storage gadget ShareCenter Pulse allows users to distribute documents as well as multimedia content for example images, song plus video on LAN otherwise the Internet. The web server that permits you to browse files as well as download files stored on top of the Internet, way in to stuff is easy and balanced. Users through further technical knowledge are able to administer the stuffing of ShareCenter Pulse from whichever FTP client. During the LAN, the UPnP media server operates implanted streaming media stuff from ShareCenter Pulse to whichever companionable media players similar to the PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360 as well as D-Link Boxee Box. ShareCenter Pulse supports numerous streams autonomously.

I had DNS-320 but it has several issues. To stream video and music via UPnP server the device is completely unsuitable. Neither the satellite receiver nor Media Player and from the PC takes the access unless it is recognized at all times, to the NAS forever. Even browsing the film list just goes haltingly. Has it finally managed to choose a movie, it takes up to 1 min before playback starts. Of coils or jumping times to mention. Strangely, the reaction times are normal when you're not using UPnP but directly access the folder. It worked again with the DNS-323 without problems. It has nothing to do with my network infrastructure.

I am after 2 weeks with the previous model, the D-Link DNS-323 NAS'm annoyed because the fan was running constantly, the LEDŽd were too bright, etc. I've bought the DNS-320. I must say the decision was absolutely important!
    • Faster-than-323 DNS
    • Fan control works
    • Extended functional-
    • Optically nicer housing
    • Configuration simple and understandable

All in all, a successful product, has made the D-link DNS-323 errors during this time probably learned and created not only with the 8th firmware a stable platform.

For Home, D-Link offers the ShareCenter Pulse (DNS-320). With the home NAS, interested users pictures, music and video store on a central network location, accessible from any compatible device on the can. For this integrated D-Link from one house from iTunes, FTP and UPnP AV server, but dispenses any DLNA capabilities. Sets of backup features D-Link DNS-320 to the software for the automated backup of data.

I opened the unit, which removed both hard drives and immediately plugged in, the thin protective film is removed below the box, because there are also four small air vents, and lo and behold, now the NAS is working properly, the fan to stop or just running even under load. Stream but is still a godsend. You have to wait a long time and bring a lot of patience; it works most, but not always. Photos I cannot always see on TV. However, this was again emphasized the NAS is working on network absolutely fine as far as the transmission of films of any kind. For that I have purchased the product and because it is good.