Thread: Awful customer service by AVG 2011 free version?

Awful customer service by AVG 2011 free version?

Hello this is really very frustrating that I have been ordered AVG antivirus and it has been taking much more days then I have expected I even contacted to the customer service but it was usual answer that it would be arriving sooner to your place it has been delayed due to some transportation problem of their own now what to say to them have any one else faced this problem before and I have ordered this after downloading this version and it has been unable to load?

Re: Awful customer service by AVG 2011 free version?

Well this is not new I think there have been always such problem been arise and the customers have to face it but this is not actually exceeding some limit like over 7 working days I think that’s the limit and if they are exceeding that limit then there is really some problem with their transportation of their company or maybe they are really taking very lightly I think you should ask for your refund and all and so maybe they work over it quickly.

I don’t think this is the problem with all of the user because i am from one of those user who have not had any such problem ever I have been ordering 2 or three product from them and have never found any such problem so now you may be bit unlucky and I think you need to contact them once again and ask them what’s the real problem tell me and if they have been taking it lightly still you won’t be minding if they give it in some two or three more working days and once you get it then you can tell them anything what you want.

Ok so I don’t think this is a good idea because if they are loose in their work they need more special treatment and you have already paid the amount I think so now I don’t think you would be getting the refund or so and even if one of the customer switches off they won’t be having any problem so I think you can’t do anything over this just have bit patience by thinking they are in really problem and they would be giving it to you sooner and what I can do with this is only pray that you get it sooner.

Don’t be so harsh on them I don’t think they are so worst in their customer service because me and my friends have been dealing with them and have been satisfied with that so I think there is no problem with them they must be facing some real problem with this and that’s why they have been delaying it, what I can think is they must have passed out your product and you might have given some mistaken address and may be that is the reason why it is still not at your place just cross check it please I hope this would solve your problem.

Ya same thing I would like to say that there must be some problem with the information you might have given and you can cross check it from them and you can ask them they have they send the product or no, and if yes then you can perform your activity and as far as I can think that you just need to wait for few days like two or three and it must be arriving your home and anyways what you can even do other then calling up the customer service mailing them and all they won’t be listening to you if they know it’s the problem from their side so chill you would be getting it sooner.

I don’t think you got to worry this much, there can be some problem with them this time they normally don’t do like this I have been a old customer of the AVG and I have never found any problem with them so I think they are actually not doing anything purposely there must be some real problem with them and because of which they have been suffering and your order has been delayed anyways so best of luck and hope you get it soon. Its just you have got bit unlucky this time.