Thread: Avg 2011 free version : Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, system_service_exception and BSOD?

Avg 2011 free version : Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, system_service_exception and BSOD?

Hey Avg 2011 free version users I have a big question for you all don’t know if any one of you have faced any such problem or no but I think we need to deal with this before any one of us face it again, so page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, system_service_exception these are the two error which I am getting while playing the game and the pc even freezes and doesn’t allows me to minimize the game so is this the problem of avg 2011 please say something?

Re: Avg 2011 free version : Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, system_service_exception and BSOD?

Hello friend this is something very new for me I have been using the Avg since I have entered the computer field and it must be some 6 years or so and I think this much time is enough to say that this brand antivirus does works really nice and they are made by good logic and they don’t ever effect the computers there is some other reason which is making you face all such problem and I don’t even know what error is this and so I don’t think this is not a problem with your AVG for sure.

Re: Avg 2011 free version : Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area, system_service_exception and BSOD?

Using any of the software can’t make you sure the product is 100% flawless with all its version I think, ok what I exactly mean is we have found many of the software which has been working very nicely and the new patch which is been given or launched and in which they have tried to make it more better starts creating problem in the Computer with clashing some or the other thing so I don’t think using any of the software would make you sure that all the version is 100% flawless and I have found many users having BSOD problem with the AVG so what over that.

Ya this is right I have had really a bad time with AVG and that why I have always quitted using this AVG antivirus and I would ask you to quit to, you are right me and my friends were using this avg and we have got BSOD many time and this was really frustrating so I won’t be saying anything about this either than not using it the best thing I would be saying is that just uninstall this software and see if you are still getting the error and even what you can do is if you have installed it recently then you can just do system restore and get rid of it try it if you can get some help.

Nope the error don’t see like to be have because of some antivirus, Ya its bit new to me too but I would say that this is not because of the antivirus I would like to ask you to consult the engineer I am sure he would be able to help you, and I don’t think trying different thing constantly would lead you to get on some or the other solution because this error is completely different and I would like to warn you that if you keep trying different thing and then in that if you found some problem which would leave you with no other option to format the pc then that would be a bigger trouble.

I think some of these guys are right and I even think one of my friend has faced this problem he has said me but I wasn’t able to help him completely but I suggested him to format the pc because I tried bit and I wasn’t able to solve it and the only thing I had to say was format and so I did and then I had some words about this problem with some of my other friends and then he asked me that you would have been able to solve it by contacting the MICROSOFT SUPPORT they would have solved it so by that I am sure that this is not a problem with the antivirus.

This is definitely a computer problem I don’t think any antivirus problem would be showing this message this poster is right you need to consult to the Microsoft support I think they would be helping you out of this and also I would like to say that they have been solving this problem very much and easily they have some steps which they would be suggesting you and you have to carry them out that’s it, and the game not minimizing is that really a problem I don’t think so because without any problem also many time they don’t minimize and stop responding due to low ram and complete memory usage.