Thread: How the feature of pc analyzer/ pc TuneUp in works AVG Free 2011?

How the feature of pc analyzer/ pc TuneUp in works AVG Free 2011?

Hello friends I have found that this Pc analyzer is the program which is automatically downloaded by the downloading of the AVG Free 2011, also tell me that is this PC Tuneup program would also download while downloading this AVG one of my friend was saying that, I have one more question after downloading this when I am installing it would it work for complete 24 hours also tell me that can I just un install it if once the program is expired would there be any problem if I uninstall this program please help me?

Re: How the feature of pc analyzer/ pc TuneUp in works AVG Free 2011?

I Well the feature in this programs are completely different and all of them work fine ya I did got some problem in the beginning because of some faulty download I mean some download which gave me virus and so but when I got a good setup it was nice to deal with it and the PC TuneUp is different thing this programs works with several process and it takes care of following things. It would be taking care of the complete pc with properly maintaining it over its maintenance, the second thing it would be doing is providing you with the peak performance for your windows and the other programs and all and the last and the foremost thing is it would be providing you with the it has more than 30 clever tools which would work fine.

I would not like to support them who ever have been saying that this programs would be creating any problems or so because me and my friends have been using this program and we have never found any problem with them and I think they are one of the best option with lots of security and all, I would like to suggest it to all the newbie’s and whoever wants a better performing antivirus this would be really a good a good option so I don’t think you would ever need to uninstall it or so.

Ok if you want to remove them once the expiry have been overcame but if you are having some problem with it in the beginning when you have downloaded it and installed it that time also you can remove them there is nothing like that the other programs would not be working or so, I mean both the programs run on the different platform and they are just different from each other so there is no problem like that and I am sure that you won’t be finding any real problem with this ever.

Now this has been a tough question to answer about I would give up my personal solution to it like I would be saying that you can download the avg antivirus without this software also and the other answer for your other question is yes you can definitely uninstall the program if even it has been installed they are different program and won’t be affecting at all, Now why I said that this is a tough problem to answer because there are many people who have been satisfied with this program and have really liked this program and had not thought of removing it ever and there are many user who have found lots of problem with it so this is tough to answer you can judge it when you get it on your own it depends on how it would be behaving with you.

Well friend talking about this I would like to tell you that many people have found lots of problem with this Pc analyzer so I would be asking you to try not to use these programs, I have heard that some of these programs did contained virus and all and it gave lots of problem to the user and then the user had no other option to uninstall them or just try not to download them, this would be the best option if you would be able to do that.

Hello friend I would be telling you something what I know about this and it is that I have found that this Pc tune up has some registry and disk error problem and this would be asking you to suffer a lot and I would also like to ask to check this thread Don't use the PC Analyzer offered since AVG 2011 which would be giving you some idea about this programs and why I have been asking not to use them and they don’t have any problem if they are uninstall but if you keep them then definitely you would be suffering from lots of problem.