Thread: Malware detected in AVG Identity Protection

Malware detected in AVG Identity Protection

There is a problem with AVG antivirus in my computer. Some days before AVG is has detected one malware in Identity Protection and at that time I get the option for Quarantine file and Delete file and I selected Quarantine file option and after doing that main problem started. Now I am not able to run anything as administrator in my computer. Now please tell me the problem is occurring because of that malware of this is my operating system issue?

Re: Malware detected in AVG Identity Protection

I think in your computer AVG Identity Protection has detected any system file as a malware and that is why this problem has taken place. I am not sure but I think you should try to solve this problem by restoring that file in your system. Mostly after restoring that file in your computer your problem will get solved. If you are still gating the same problem then let me know.

Well after looking at your post I would like to suggest you to try to run your stuffs as a administrators by doing this trick and see whether it makes any difference or not. First select the program which you want to run as a administrator or not and after that you have to press and hold the Ctrl + Shift key and then double click on that program. Now if your system prompts by User Account Control then you have to click on the YES. If you have not logged in as the administrator in your computer then you have to provide the administrator password also.

Well if you have already tried above solution and after that also if you are getting the same issue then I have one more trick to solve this issue. first you have to right click on the file which you want to run as the administrator and after doing that you have to select the properties and then you have to click on the compatibility tab. in that you will find the option for the run this program as a administrator and you have to select that option and after that click on the OK.

I was having the same problem in my computer also and after that I have solved this problem by enabling the User Account Control from safe mode in my computer. I think you should also try to solve this problem by enabling the UAC from safe mode and after that you will not get any issue in your computer. You will find the UAC option in your computer user account option in control panel. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Well as you have said in your above post that by pressing the ctrl + shift key while opening the program I can solve this issue but after trying that solution also I am not able to open anything as a administrator. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by enabling the UAC after starting the computer in safe mode but that idea doesn’t make any difference. If anyone has any more solution then please help me.

In above post you have mentioned that you are still facing the same issue after trying several tricks. I think you should try to fix this issue by doing system restore in your computer. Now after doing the system restores check whether you are having the same issue or not. If still get the same problem after doing the system restore also then you can also try to fix this issue by respiring your operating system. I hope you will find this information helpful.