Thread: Programs Will Not Launch due to virus In The AVG Vault

Programs Will Not Launch due to virus In The AVG Vault

Hello Friends, I have bought a new Fujitsu laptop, and I have installed windows xp, as I didn’t like the new operating system from Microsoft. I was using Internet Explorer8, and I had installed AVG 9.0 as my antivirus. During my recent scan I detected a few virus I tried to disinfect those virus but it won’t let me instead it asked me to move those viruses to the Vault! Now I don’t know what the vault is, however when I moved these viruses to the vault, hell broke loose. I was unable to open any of my applications. Need help urgently.

Re: Programs Will Not Launch due to virus In The AVG Vault

In order to totally remove the threat, it is best to download and run Anti-Malware application. Occasionally, the Trojans try to obstruct the download and installation of MBAM. If this happens, it is downloaded from a virus free computer and changes the name of the executable file before installing in the contaminated machine. To totally remove the virus, it is best to do a separate analysis of another security program that infected files do not detected by other anti-virus application can be removed as well. Download and run a updated version of AVG Scanner, and see if it works

You cannot simply terminate processes, new versions of the virus to cancel your administrator access, when you restart your computer while you have this virus, will not let you run anything. The only way to get rid of this virus is now to run in safe mode and do a complete analysis, to me the procedure takes hours, so this is my most hated virus. We used a antispyware to - Search and Destroy the malware. To delete all but some tools or something that said Fun Web was in use, malware restarts saying to run at startup, and got rid of everything. And now I am happy

Easy solutions for your question just take the following steps: Select menu Start -> (Settings) -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs. In the list of installed programs, please find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 and uninstall it using the Remove button. Restart your computer. Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 from the following website:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...89c36f85647Run AVG Free Edition. More http://free.avg.com/us-en/faq.num-1623#ixzz1UJNcIpoo

Download an exe helper from Google on to your flash drive from a good PC Just plug your USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer infected. Wait for the hardware to automatically install on your computer. After the hardware is installed, the flash drive is ready for use In most cases, an options window opens automatically. Select: Open folder to view files Click: OK You'll see what files are on your flash drive. Exe Helper Select the file and double-click to open it. If not, drag the file on the desktop exe Helper as follows: -Click the mouse on the file (Do not release the click, and only highlight the file and prepare for the drag.) -Move the mouse over the desktop.-You should see the file visible "moving" on the screen to indicate where it is headed. -Release the mouse on the desk to "drop" the file now, double click the file on the desktop and exe Helper see if it works. On the connection to the Internet: Check the connection settings of Internet Explorer are configured to use a proxy server: -Open Internet Explorer, click Tools and select Internet Options from the list. -In Internet Options, Connections tab and click LAN Settings. -In LAN Settings, check the box next to "Automatically detect settings' -Click: Apply, and then: OK Also, try uninstalling AVG Antivirus from your computer
    Click Start> All Programs> AVG 2011> Uninstall AVG 2011 Or, you can uninstall AVG 2011 from Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs Now, see if it works or not

I did, opened itas a notepad, but before that I thought made the system restore and now it’s past. Sorry, I really do not think that everything done anything so do not worry about what should be said. But system restore because it would not work as before. Now, even exe helper icon is gone from the table top. Thank to help you. Exe Helper was able to run and did not seem to say anything just finished.
    I closed it and tried to restore the system and it worked. I restored to an earlier date before I had problems. System Restore would not work before, but now everything seems to work