Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011

I am finding Trouble in operating AVG antivirus

Hello friends I have AVG anti-virus application on my computer, and I had just recovered from malware attack thanks to AVG there are no more viruses or malware.i am fiding it difficult to operate I find it hard because it tends to break down all other programs currently running, even I can hear a song in Windows Media Player properly .. if the program requires less time I have not worry, but know the exploration system is a slow process, lasting at least an hour to complete .. AVG to run alone drives me crazy so here I am asking is that I have no other option to end any other thing in the middle runs concurrently with the average system scanning, so it could free up some memory for other programs ... Also updated several times a day is this fine? Need help desperately!
Old 07-08-2011

Re: I am finding Trouble in operating AVG antivirus

What I would do is try to quarantine the file and see what happens. I also would like to boot into safe mode and perform an analysis only for the good measure. Try AVG update, and then turn off System Restore. Do a restart in Safe Mode (tap the left shift key like crazy when the home screen comes up and then you should be given the option of booting in safe mode.) Run AVG in safe mode and it should repair your AVG. it does happens at times
Old 07-08-2011

You do not heal a Trojan horse to remove it. For healing, change your antivirus. That?s what you get for using AVG. don?t use a product that does not have to offer proper options. I had used AVG 7.5 for too many years, but recently had problems with 9. Try avast I did and it works much better, in my humble opinion. Install MBAM and run a full scan. Uninstall avg. cleaning the registry with CCleaner to remove traces of AVG, then avast dl (or another of your choice), install and run a full scan.
Old 07-08-2011

Only one anti-virus software must be running on your PC or else it will cause a conflict. Anti-spyware programs are less critical and in general may have several. Since it appears that 'invite' an unpleasant use. I suggest you get rid of AVG2009t, instead install AVG 8 genuine version Try to disable resident shield and Link Scanner. Also used other security software that may interfere Please try to attach the files in the browser. This should definitely work!
Old 07-08-2011

Turning off the Resident Shield and Link Scanner does not work. The only security that has allowed other is the firewall of Windows and Internet Explorer does not seem to work fine (I thought it might work better for Yahoo, but no). I'm lured into upgrading my Internet connection, but what if it did not work because all the work last week? Is there anything else could have impacted AVG 9.0. I am really worried now I feel like I am lost don?t know where am I heading toward with all this
Old 07-08-2011

Windows has a registry area that is normally used to help debug problems with the program, but also has other uses. Sometimes, malware adds an entry in the registry key record this window, so when you try to run AVG or other software to protect against malware or other software is actually running in place. In these cases, the registry entries have been made must be manually removed so that you can work properly. As AVG did not exactly specify the version of AVG is using the free version or Pro? If pro: than check the Web Shield component and then disable it. The rest you can check this post AVG free forum and we provide the complete analysis Gmer output

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,