Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011

Bad password or transport error during communication with AVG agent

Last two month I have work on windows XP Pro SP3 and now when I try to install the AVG then it will gives the problem. The error message is to be as "avg installation failed: error during communication with AVG agent. Probably bad password or transport error". I need the perfect solution that helps to solve this problem. Any type of help regarding this issue to solve this problem will be appreciated.
Old 07-08-2011

Re: Bad password or transport error during communication with AVG agent

You need to use the local administrator username/password for the workstation. This is the best that will be help to log on the AVG antivirus account. This is to be necessary and it will be help to easily log on the AVG account and in the result you can able to logon the account. Then the installation goes into the right way. This is the best that will be help to fix this problem. Use this and it really works to solve this problem.
Old 07-08-2011

The same kind of problem I am trying to upgrade AVG clients from 9 to 2011. The AVG agent installs effectively and then client install fails with the "Error during communication with AVG Agent" message. I haven?t been able to understand that why this happen on the system. Then I read the article related to this issue and it help me to fix the problem. in that article they mention that the basic Firewalls of this is to be not work well. Hence I set it to off state and try this process. It works and problem is solved.
Old 07-08-2011

I haven't been able to log on for long or get to my profile page on AVG agent. Then I decide to do the better solution over this problem. I contact the expert person of the official site. You need to use the basic way that help to fix this issue. The expert person has been providing the facility and it helps to solve the problem. Then use this and it really work to solve the problem. Then use this and it really work a lot on windows XP.
Old 07-08-2011

You need to download AVG Remover 9 and it will be help to fix this issue. Then you need to use this and it really work to solve this problem. This is the best that will be help to solve this problem. You need to use this software and then perform the action on it. Then it removes all the previous backup of the software. It then help to reinstall the AVG will be help to solve this problem. Then use it and solve your problem.
Old 08-08-2011

The official site as well as the manual of the AVG will also help to do this task. You need to use this and it really work to solve this problem. The best thing here is to be that the AVG will be work on the windows based system. On windows it works well without giving any problem. If the problems continue please contact technical support. The commercial site of this AVG will be help to do this task. Then use such help and try to fix it on your system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,