Thread: Adobe Photoshop has stopped working after loading AVG Anti-Virus

Adobe Photoshop has stopped working after loading AVG Anti-Virus

Adobe Photoshop crashes when I done the AVG installation on my windows 7 system. It would be happen and then when I try to open something images on this adobe photoshop then it would be make the problem. That is to be the software take much time to loading nearly half hour. Also the some tools of this software have been missed out. I need the solution that works on this system. Any type of help would be appreciated.

Re: Adobe Photoshop has stopped working after loading AVG Anti-Virus

I think the Adobe Photoshop has been crashes and hence you need to reinstall this software. It works most of the time to fix such kind of problem. you need to use the uninstall process which is present on the add/remove program of the control panel. Then reboot the system and try to install the softwar again. This is the best way that would be work and if possible then you need to check the AVG software. Hence use this solution to fix problem.

There is no need to do this reinstall task. It takes longer time. There is an also the other technique present on the windows based that has been able to fix the problem. The mainly and most popular technique is to be use the upgrade task on this software. You can use the official site of the adobe player. The official site link help you to add missing as well as additional support file onto it. Then use it and it really work to solve your problem.

Sometimes this would be possible that it is being based on the AVG software. Whenever we try to install the particular software, then at some time the antivirus software will be make some changes on the other software. This happen when the user picks the wrong process to do the installation. Then in that case, we also need to reinstall the AVG. this will be help to fix this problem. Use it and solve your software crash problem.

If you use Adobe Photoshop and if it stops working on your system then you need to uninstall it. Then reinstall the application. There might be the possibility that the adobe will be contain the slightly problem on it. In this case, you need to do the compatibility check and also try to update the support file of this game. You can do this task. This will be work on most of the system. Then use it and solve your problem.

The problem is, that AVG by default tries to scan the files for viruses. In this problem you need to tried to uninstall AVG antivirus. In this case, you need to use the uninstall AVg task on it. Then you necessary to perform the reset task on it. This helps to restore the setting. Then newly perform the AVg antivirus installation task on it. This might be help to you for solving the problem. then use it and solve your problem.

I think you need to contact the expert person of this AVG antivirus. I might be doubt that there is an compatibility problem present between this two software. Hence you need to visit the official site of the AVG and Adobe Photoshop. Then locate the compatibility between this software. It works to understand that the actual problem of this software. Then use it and if there is something related problem in here then you need to find compatible solution between this software.