Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011

AVG popping up infection by Generic4.BCRQ

I have been using the AVG Antivirus from the past several years. Actually I am on free version and recently get updated to the new version. Now the problem is the laptop which I am regularly using keep popping up AVG numerous threats detected. The disease name is Generic4.BCRQ. If I attempt to take away the unhealed thing it comes up through as ineffective. Can anybody assist?
Old 07-08-2011

Re: AVG popping up infection by Generic4.BCRQ

I can only speak of myself: Ignore. But this is by no means a universal answer I speak only of tens of years of experience and the usual suspect an error of an AVG program, as they are not unusual. Maybe you can still write a bit more about this: You know exactly which file was flamed and under what circumstances that occurred? Sometime the AVG itself cannot be able to recognize the file which is infected. You need to get different kind of virus scanner for the intention of to get the file name which could be infected.
Old 07-08-2011

AVG is good but there are better ones and Free virus detection softwares from softonic, I recommend you install the avast home edition, upgrade it and then scan the whole system, after you uninstall it and install Active Virus Shield that takes several hours to scan but I find everything that others leave you, along with not register on the site consists of active virus shield, and some days you get to email your registration key so you can update and are protected, you also recommend you down a good anti spyware right there, ha, do not forget to read the opinions of the users of the programs you download so you know how good they are or you could cause problems.
Old 07-08-2011

Simply remove false alarm and you're not find it on the pc, I just detect it strange that the avg since before you pass the lavasoft and spybot and found nothing. And I have analyzed within archives labeled. It is a good antivirus and also is free. A I forgot you can close the topic if you want Taking the PC protected with updated tools can rest assured that you even detect the infected files are executed once, avoiding having to analyze everything downloaded.
Old 07-08-2011

Ideal to get your system protected from viruses and Trojans all kinds of spies and everything that has to do with the system. Not to have installed a antivirus important thing is to have but having it updated, since that way the virus will have the ability to find everything that he considers harmful to the system. I recommend at this time AVG Pro which is fantastic and very light.
Old 10-08-2011

So if you have AVG 8.0 because it also contains the previous version you have any AntiSpyWare.Se we recommend installing Ad-Aware 2007 Free Edition. Is very good. The previous versions of AVG to 8.0 do not have the AntiSpyWare. If it were viral footprints so all my AVG detects as a "warning" (ie those keys ActiveX compatibility) as nothing more than false positives? In this case it could be SpywareBlaster? I know it creates a kind of protection to the PC to the adware and the like...

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,