Thread: AVG showing Rogue Suspect or a malware

AVG showing Rogue Suspect or a malware

I am looking for some help here. I have completed complete virus scan on my computer using AVG antivirus 2011 free edition. My computer is running with Windows vista reports a caution in file- hklm\software\speeq\absolutehttp virus is establish adware. Rogue suspect potentially unsafe thing. While looking about this adware I found that some are just saying it a vista/avg conflict and some says it is malware and requests to be addressed. I don’t know what to do now?

Re: AVG showing Rogue Suspect or a malware

AVG Anti-Malware is the latest addition to the family of AVG antivirus and uses advanced technologies to detect and remove spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers. AVG Anti-Malware ensures complete protection of your system thanks to the careful analysis of every file opened, executed, or saved, the new virus is able to detect malicious software even those who generally are not considered dangerous (already downloaded but not yet activated) and cleans your computer protecting it from any threat.

My pc seemed to run normally, but all my Google searches are redirected. Spybot does very more open, and does not want to either make these MAJ. I spent antivirus in safe mode. He removed qq stuff. I had AVG and it also tells me an infection with adware.RogueSuspect, Adware.CoolWebSearch, Adware.generic, Adware.Isearch, Adware.TitanShieldAntiSpywre. AVG cannot remove them.

As far as I know that the AVG is capable to defend with any kind of threats but I don’t know whether it is true or not. Some says that the free version is not same as the Pro and the free version is not same as the AVG pro. If it could then they will present the both version for free only. For a home user the free version is far more enough to deal with any threats but if you are business or corporate user then you will a need a advanced version.

Most of the main tools for spyware removal are free but offer a paid version more complete. These programs are generally designed as antivirus programs and include a comprehensive analysis system and a process background to protect against spyware infections. It is generally wise to follow the advice given above to set up an automatic scanning when not using your system. Other anti-malware tools specifically target the threats and problems not detected by the utilities mentioned above. These programs are generally more specialized and more difficult to use than those we have already mentioned. However, they can get rid of malware infections that can evade antivirus and antispyware broader.

Malware is now targeting the new operating system OSX. For years, Mac spoke so much about how they had to worry about viruses or malware, because Apple keeps you safe as an operating system that was immune to such things. No, never been immune. Just never been on the radar of malware authors, as it was not financially attractive to attack. With hundreds of millions of Windows installations with no protection, no sense worrying. Well, there were not enough Mac users as there are now, and the attacks are starting.

To remove the malware, it is also important to use a spyware detector. Spyware often installs without your knowledge on your PC when you way in the Web site that uses it. This type of software is mostly used with the intention of monitor the sites a being consults and display targeted ads on their system by the use of information collected. Most antivirus programs detect and remove certain types of spyware, but specialized software is usually able to remove more. However, all the utilities do not remove all types of spyware, it is advisable to take the lead and avoid suspicious websites.