Thread: License for re-installing AVG on same PC?

License for re-installing AVG on same PC?

I have been using the AVG antivirus from the past several years. The license is still not expired and still few months remaining. i posted this thread because I am lacking in some information or seems like confusing. If I restore my computer afterward reinstall AVG another time on the similar computer, will one more of my licenses be utilized up even supposing it’s the similar computer? Will it be so?

Re: License for re-installing AVG on same PC?

If I have understood correctly, does the author of Jacob's software saying that I need to buy new computers for a new license. (What do you need if you want to reactivate the old computer, I did not know, because after buying a new computer is not always at my old reactivated?). From a strictly legal perspective, it should not be a problem if the computer before I exchange AVG on the old computer and uninstall to remove the licensing information, and then install the software on the new computer and re-use old license key there.

If the serial does not come anywhere on the disc and charge for antivirus, theirs is that they give you that key for anything if you had to uninstall and reinstall. Antivirus licenses have a duration of use, once passed it is time to be replaced. Avg antivirus license 2011 can be seen, Cilck-giving "aid" then "About AVG" in the window that opens click on the "version" and go there's the license number

For licensing reasons this is the only possible answer: a computer, a license! (Similar to the picture book per reader). My suggestion would be - that you, would you want to reactivate the "shut down" computer, then refresh of AVG should do by calling the then most recent installation routine (enter so the license again) - AVG 7 uninstall on the computer without the user-specific entries

Think about going to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel. Here you choose software, and the list you'll see is, then you have both AVG installations and click Delete. Reboot the PC and reinstall AVG from your downloaded version. Are you sure you've downloaded the free, and not the pro version? For the pro, you have a serial com enter. If you still have problems, remove AVG and choose another free antivirus such as e.g. Avast . Their free version works with a simple email registration, and remains valid for one year but is renewable.

I think that for you the scheme should apply so that there would be such as
    • My CD player is broken, I am buying a new one, but the old CDs may no longer hear it, I must buy the same CDs again, or
    • My computer is replaced, but I can actually still use the monitor that it no longer, but must buy a new one, was not bonded firmly to the PC and the like.

There is a whole set of AVG free to download. Not only the virus scanner but the Spyware and rootkits free edition. You just need to make sure your software that you no longer use even in the right way on your computer. Conflicts can arise if not, while you pollute your computer as you all but never mind.

For the FREE version of AVG there is not a license. Just because it is free or should not pay anything, they have deadlines. If you have a licensed version, is probably not free, or you have downloaded the FREE version does NOT.