Thread: Avgcsrvx.exe process using so much of CPU and memory

Avgcsrvx.exe process using so much of CPU and memory

Hello I am using the AVG version 9.0.856 on windows XP system. Last night working on the system I have found that the Avgcsrvx.exe process uses the high CPU and memory on mine system and due to that mine system start working slow and I am not able to work on mine system. I have searched the internet and I have found that the Avgcsrvx.exe process was virus and I have tried the lots of solution to remove this but nothing helped me. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Avgcsrvx.exe process using so much of CPU and memory

Perform the system file checker on your system and to perform the system file checker on your system go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below code:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this command and after that reboot the system and then your issue will get solved.

Try Defrag the hard disk and then your bale to solve the issue. To do this you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the all program and then choose the accessories. Now on the accessories go to the system tools and after that click on the disk defragmenter. Now on the disk defragmenter go through the steps given under that.

The Avgcsrvx.exe process will slow down the system and to get ride the issue you need to uninstall unwanted program and I would like to suggest you to remove the all the temporary files on your system. To remove the temporary files go through the blow steps: make click on the run application on the start icon. Now on the run type: %temp% and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the temporary files folder and after that delete everything under that and after that reboot the system.

The Avgcsrvx.exe is also virus and so it’s better to make scan on your system and so that you can also remove the Avgcsrvx.exe process. As you said that you’re using the AVG antivirus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your AVG antivirus and after that you can remove the Avgcsrvx.exe virus. If you’re scanning also not working then I would like suggest you to make use of the AVG diagnostics to remove the Avgcsrvx.exe virus. i hope this will help you to remove the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I think your AVG antivirus not working or it’s not capable to remove the Avgcsrvx.exe virus. So therefore I would like to suggest you to uninstall the AVG antivirus and instated of that make use of the other antivirus on your system. There are lots of antiviruses available on the official websites. Just go through the some of the official website and after that install the any good antivirus on your system.

I would like to suggest you to repair your system and after that let me know the issue. As I think by repairing your operating system you can remove the all infected files and other issue on your system. First you need to have installation CD of your operating system to repair your system. Insert the CD on your system and after that restart your system and after that follow the steps given under that.