Thread: AVG 2011 Free Edition - Turning off Resident Shield keeps deactivating

AVG 2011 Free Edition - Turning off Resident Shield keeps deactivating

Last one month I used this AVG Free 2011 antivirus on laptop. It works without giving any kind of problem onto that. It shows to be enabled but overview says inactive. Windows 7 will be provide the facility but this will be occurs several different type of problem. Hence I need to de activate this application from the AVG antivirus. Then please share your own experience of how to fix this problem. tthanks for any kind of help.

Re: AVG 2011 Free Edition - Turning off Resident Shield keeps deactivating

To disable the Resident Shield, you need to follow this process. It works very well and at the end of you can able to disable this Resident Shield. Then first Open AVG User Interface and then hit the Resident Shield option and Un-check the option Resident Shield active. Finally you need to hit the Save the changes option. This will work and at the end of you can able to deactivate this option onto your system.

I also faced the same problem on my windows 7 OS system and when I finish the upgraded AVG 2011 on vista. Sometime all functionality of this antivirus work fine but now it gives many kind of problem. Then I decided to restore the setting of this software. This will be works and at the end of you can able to solve this problem. There is a restoring option present on this software. You need to use this and it solves your problem.

Most "drivers" installations are not just the drivers - there is usually other software that must be installed properly along with the actual drivers. I think the same kind of task will be also need in your case. In commonly we can call it as patch of this software. This patch has been containing the supported files that help to improve the performance. This is the solution that helps to improve the productivity and at the end you can able to easily disable this Resident Shield.

Sometime there is to be happen on this system that the software will be automatically reboot the system and in the result, AVG resident shield is ALWAYS disabled. Hence I think if you want to disable this option then you need to set the setting of this software to default. This is the best way that help to solve the problem permanently. Then use it and it really work to disable the option present on this antivirus.

The Resident Shield scans accessed files and if a virus is found, the access to the file is blocked. Disabling of the Resident Shield will be assist to prevent the conflicts that would or else happen throughout their installation. Then you need to disable this option. I am sure that the manual of this software as well as the software help section will be provide the information help to set this option as de activate.

I also faced the similar kind of problem. Then I decided to use the special technique. This technique will be work on almost all the time. Then I contact the expert person of the official site of the AVG. the expert person has been provide me the information. Then I use this information and it helps to fix this problem. You can also use the trouble shooting section of this manual to fix this problem. Then try this and see what happen on it.