Thread: How to remove consent.exe virus

How to remove consent.exe virus

Hello I am using the windows 7 operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. I have installed the web browser like internet explorer and Firefox. Everything was working perfectly but from last one week when I was working on the system I have found that the consent.exe was blocking me. Due to the consent.exe I am not able to download anything from the internet and while doing this I get the consent.exe virus issue. Can anyone help me How to remove consent.exe virus.

Re: How to remove consent.exe virus

As you said that your facing the virus issue on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that make sure your consent.exe virus removed or not. If you have installed the any antivirus on your system and after that make sure that you have updated the antivirus fully and then make scan on your system. If you have not installed the any antivirus on your system and then i would like to suggest you to turn on the system on the safe mode networking and after that make install the antivirus like AVG, MSE etc on your system and after that your issue will get solved.

Do the following steps first open the task manger and after that go to the process tab on the task manger. Now on the process tab locate to the consent.exe and after that make right click on the consent.exe process and after that chose the end process. Now once you done and after that make msconfig on your system. To do this type msconfig on the search and after that make double click on the msconfig application on the result. Now on the you will get the system configure utility windows and under that go to the startup tab and after that make check mark on the consent.exe and after that save the all setting.

The consent.exe virus will located at the system folder of the system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to go through the below location and after that delete the all consent.exe file on the below location.
    C:\Windows\System32
    Once you remove the consent.exe file on the system folder and then I would also suggest you to make search for the consent.exe file on other folder as well and once you get the file and after that make delete the all consent.exe.

Make use of the last known good configuration on your system and after that go through your issue. to make the last known good configuration you need to go through the below steps: first close the all application and after that restart the system. While restarting your system just press the F8 key and while doing this you will get the system configure utility and under that select the last known good configuration and after that click on the next option.

The final solution is to repair your operating system and so you can mount your problem. first attempt to repair your Windows XP and after passing through the problem. to repair your operating system is necessary to have the installation CD of the OS. First, to repair and then you also get the same problem and then you can uninstall the OS and after that do a fresh install.

aoaoo0 Guest

consent.exe error is a serious computer error that can be caused by many complicated reasons. The best method to totally fix it is to enable an absolutely powerful consent.exe error repair tool on your computer to avoid reinstalling your operating system.
    Step 1: Free download a highly praised consent.exe error fixer.
    Step 2: Install the tool.
    Step 3: Free Scan consent.exe error
    Step 4: Thoroughly fix the entire computer errors.